Home Ratings & Reviews

Tat apocalypse

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Smoked 1 I got from Jim, and I gotta say WOW, I live this cigar, has to be 1 of the best smokes I have eves had. Anyone else line these smokes.

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Just got one from Jim also, but haven't had a chance to light it. Looking forward to trying it but since its the oly one I've got it will be a while before I do. Glad you enjoyed it so much Ray, any pics?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Yeah it was great, if u need another 1 I would b gappy 2 send a 1, sorry no pics I was driving. But it was great, unlike the monster baby face I smoked yesterday, but I could b different than someone else.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    That's incredibly kind of you Ray and extremely generous, but no need man ;) I have one so there is no need for me t be greedy and ask for one from you my friend though I humbled by your generosity! Have you ever thought about doing legit reviews, cuz I'd read them I know that much and I'm sure a lot of others here would as well!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    Smoked 1 I got from Jim, and I gotta say WOW, I live this cigar, has to be 1 of the best smokes I have eves had. Anyone else line these smokes.
    Glad you enjoyed it buddy. It's great to hear your opinion I appreciate your insight.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    That's incredibly kind of you Ray and extremely generous, but no need man ;) I have one so there is no need for me t be greedy and ask for one from you my friend though I humbled by your generosity! Have you ever thought about doing legit reviews, cuz I'd read them I know that much and I'm sure a lot of others here would as well!
    Yeah bro I don't care to send ya 1 it's not greedy at all. I think it would take me a few more years of smoking before I ever learn how to do real reviews, I'm still a virgin. But thanks for the support. Thanks Jim as well
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Glock1975:
    Can you compare it to the Anarchy? I'm quite fond of the Anarchy, so much I bought a box of them last year.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    If you like the anarchy then you probably will like the new one, however it's lighter and more mellow. Though I prefer the anarchy both are good.