Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    What a beautiful day for a herf. Packed up and on my way, see you guys soon.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Great "Perv" today guys. Beautiful weather, burritos and Joe's Mojito's, plus a suprise appearance by Garen and newcomer Niko. Always great to hang with you guys whenever I get the chance. Thanks for all the great cigars too.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Awesome herf today. Can't wait for the next one.
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    EPIC herf yesterday... imageimage
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Had a great time. Can't wait for the next one.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    One of the best herfs yet!
    leonard:
    Hey Leonard

I noticed (actually my wife noticed) on the business card of the smokes you gave us have the CI smiley face logo, may want to tell him they probably have a copyright on it. Oh, and thanks for the extra Gurkha Park Ave Maduro I've been wanting to try :)
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Had a great time at the HERF, big thanks to everyone!
    brotheradam:
    leonard:
    Hey Leonard

I noticed (actually my wife noticed) on the business card of the smokes you gave us have the CI smiley face logo, may want to tell him they probably have a copyright on it. Oh, and thanks for the extra Gurkha Park Ave Maduro I've been wanting to try :)
    Speaking of those cigars I smoked the maduro tonight... REALLY interesting cigar, the wood notes were off the chart... I really enjoyed it! It really would hold it's own against major players IMHO... I suspect the conny will be fired up soon. Thanks Leonard!!!!!
    nikostewart:
    Great to meet you Niko, thanks for the "Punisher" stick.
    brotheradam:
    nikostewart:
    Yup, great meeting you Niko and I agree the "punisher" was a fantastic cigar and quite the experience!
    TGO:
    brotheradam:
    nikostewart:
    Yup, great meeting you Niko and I agree the "punisher" was a fantastic cigar and quite the experience!
    No problem guys, anytime! Can't wait for the next Herf!
    Well fellas, a new month is upon us. So how about a herf? What say you guys to 2/12? That's 8 days off, hopefully not too short of notice, but there was a request for earlier in the month as opposed to later. So will that work? Sound off guys.
    Please don't feel like you need to do it early on my account. If that's too soon, do it on a date that is better for everyone else.
    j0z3r:
    Well fellas, a new month is upon us. So how about a herf? What say you guys to 2/12? That's 8 days off, hopefully not too short of notice, but there was a request for earlier in the month as opposed to later. So will that work? Sound off guys.
    I can't do the 12th as I have plans already but the 19th is open.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    I can't do the 12th as I have plans already but the 19th is open.
    Im trying to make this one and the 12th is a no go for myself. Maybe the next one for me.
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    j0z3r:
    Can't make this one myself. Have to have some notice to get the day cleared. Sorry I missed the last one too; I had a severe cold and had just joined the forums. Hope to make one sometime and meet some of you folks!

Joe, if the 19th is better for everyone I would say do that. If I can go, I will.
    Any of the next couple saturdays work for me...
    Cant do the 12th. Any other Saturdays are cool.
    Sounds like the 19th is better all around then. Lets shoot for that.
    I should be good for the 19th, I'll confirm when it gets closer.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    I'm good whenever we decide to get together.
    I should be able to make either date.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    nikostewart:
    Maybe this time you won't have to get stuck and hear about Joe Pesci roofieing himself.
    Garen B:
    nikostewart:
    Maybe this time you won't have to get stuck and hear about Joe Pesci roofieing himself.
    Lol! Or him waking up with something hanging out of his you know what.
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    drpepperdude:
    j0z3r:
    Can't make this one myself. Have to have some notice to get the day cleared. Sorry I missed the last one too; I had a severe cold and had just joined the forums. Hope to make one sometime and meet some of you folks!

Good News Everyone! I can make it for the 19th. Hope to bring a friend who is getting into the joy of stogies as well!

• CeleCele Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    I missed the last two, so I am real up for this one. Whichever day will work for me.
    Just wondering, did we settle on a date yet? After reading Tino's post looks like the dates not clear.
    Seems like the 19th works better for everyone, so I thought we were going to go with that.