Ccom Cigars Only--- NCAA Bracket Pool 2013

Comments

• Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Yes, I'm in. Thanks.
  • MAWartMAWart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    I am in. Thanks again!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    looks like a good late crowd now..

good luck fellas! I'll PM my addy to everyone soon!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    PMs sent Bad D and PeliR---------Will be PMing all who havent signed up yet soon. Please remember to do so or you will be stuck sending cigars for a game you werent even in--------Of course the way brakcets go, you may still win, lol.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Alright, alright, alright. You know what I like about high school girls? Ahh, nevermind... Let the games begin!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Too late? I can do a fast bracket...
    ETA: Never Mind, TIP OFF!!!
    Here we go boys-------Good Luck All.
    And just like that, I don't have a dog in this fight any more. Freakin' Harvard... Gonzaga damn near went down too. I tell you what though that Marquette/Davidson game was one of the better games I've seen in some time.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    pelirrojo:
    And just like that, I don't have a dog in this fight any more. Freakin' Harvard... Gonzaga damn near went down too. I tell you what though that Marquette/Davidson game was one of the better games I've seen in some time.
    I watched the Marquette/Davidson game, big Marquette fan since my daughter goes there, that was the game of the day for me. and the UNLV game... I am going to lose a few points further on because of that defeat.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    New Mexico killed everyone, I think. I never got an entry in here, but at least I picked St. Louis so I'm alive in my other pools. Have them beating IU in the ship. I love to watch the Hoosiers get their hearts broken. I'd rather they make it deep and get crushed than get upset early.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Wild as a March hare with my bracket. Now the wabbit is in the stew pot. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    ouch.....that georgetown loss hurt me pretty bad i still have a chance, but its not good losing a final four team
    So the Lousiville crowd still seems to be sitting pretty and the Micigan picks are still looking decent------poor Indiana and poor me.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    lol i been out since day 1.. i literally just guessed.. :)
    So is the one person who picked Ohio State.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    brianetz1:

Not no more
    kingjk729:
    brianetz1:

Not no more
    yep
    man, i forgot about 2nd place in this thing.....i thought i was completely out of it. GO LVILLE!!!!!
    Yea, just checked. If Ville wins, I get 1st place. If Mich wins, smoke em wins!

Brian, you will be tied for 2nd place with Buckeye and the total points will come into play if Ville wins.

i think thats correct, but I did the "scenario generator"...
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Man I been out since round 1 I almost forgot all about it lol
    zeebra:
    Yea, just checked. If Ville wins, I get 1st place. If Mich wins, smoke em wins!

Brian, you will be tied for 2nd place with Buckeye and the total points will come into play if Ville wins.

i think thats correct, but I did the "scenario generator"...
    yep, i need a high scoring game and lville to pull away at the end. Plausible scenario.
    Congratulations to zeebra and Brian. I'm thinking I should pay a little more attention during the regular season next year!
    pelirrojo:
    Congratulations to zeebra and Brian. I'm thinking I should pay a little more attention during the regular season next year!
    thanks! it was REALLY close last night. it basically came down to those last few free throws for me. Any junk 3 or missed FTs would have sent it the other way.
    Thanks! Great game and won my other bracket pot prize of $2K! Needed Loui in a very bad way and I get cigars on top just makes it sweeter!!! As always, I love these contest. I guess we will wait and have Vulchor says who sends to who and if you need my addy, just shoot me a pm! Thanks in advance everyone!
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    Congrats both of you guys for the win! Zeebra wow 2 grand that's killer!
    anyone have any idea what he means by "Senders will be determined by the whoever is after the winner on the participant list."
    brianetz1:
    anyone have any idea what he means by "Senders will be determined by the whoever is after the winner on the participant list."
    Usually depends on how many people signed up for the contest. We did it last year as well. Basically determines how many packages are sent to 1st and how many to 2nd. Now who sends to who, I dont know, I'll just wait till Vulchor chimes in.

This year we had 13 total players, take out 1st and 2nd place, we have 11 ppl who will send out cigars to the winners.
    zeebra:
    brianetz1:
    Usually depends on how many people signed up for the contest. We did it last year as well. Basically determines how many packages are sent to 1st and how many to 2nd. Now who sends to who, I dont know, I'll just wait till Vulchor chimes in.

This year we had 13 total players, take out 1st and 2nd place, we have 11 ppl who will send out cigars to the winners.
    sounds good....still doesn't make sense to me, but I'll just wait until Vulchor chimes in with who and what.
    Anybody heard from Vulchor recently?
    Terribly sorry......terrible week with stomach flu, new job, etc. The sending is as follows:

zeeb----medic, ken, stsep, glock, smoke em, vulchorbrian---wamart, buckeye, pelirojo, badrabbit, king jk

Please email the winner for his addy or vice versa:)