Home Non Cigar Related

Holly Crap!

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
So after all the news about the gang rape of the woman on that bus, now a swiss couple have been attacked. basically a couple were doing a bike tour, it got late decided to camp in the woods (off the trail) and during the night several men beat the husband and gang raped his wife and took their stuff.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/swiss-tourist-gang-raped-in-central-india/2013/03/16/562302e0-8e54-11e2-adca-74ab31da3399_story.html

I really don't know what or why people do this. It makes me sick. WTF! It's like out of horror film or something, I mean you keep yelling at the tv, don't go off the path or the road, stay on the highway ... but when the person(s) veer off into the "shortcut" or the "other path" they get into trouble. I really think public executions of people like this should happen. Kill them in the most vile ways or at least in the ways they did the crime. Maybe that would work ... I dunno.

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    phobicsquirrel:
    So after all the news about the gang rape of the woman on that bus, now a swiss couple have been attacked. basically a couple were doing a bike tour, it got late decided to camp in the woods (off the trail) and during the night several men beat the husband and gang raped his wife and took their stuff.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/swiss-tourist-gang-raped-in-central-india/2013/03/16/562302e0-8e54-11e2-adca-74ab31da3399_story.html

I really don't know what or why people do this. It makes me sick. WTF! It's like out of horror film or something, I mean you keep yelling at the tv, don't go off the path or the road, stay on the highway ... but when the person(s) veer off into the "shortcut" or the "other path" they get into trouble. I really think public executions of people like this should happen. Kill them in the most vile ways or at least in the ways they did the crime. Maybe that would work ... I dunno.
    part of me feels bad for them. part of me feels like if you ride a bike after you're old enough to drive a car you had it coming. no? :D
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ken Light:
    part of me feels bad for them. part of me feels like if you ride a bike after you're old enough to drive a car you had it coming. no? :D
    Wow! Just wow.
    That's not even a good joke.
    *shakes head and walks away*
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

Milk almost came out of my nose.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I will never post on this forum again. This comment is not only cruel, but excuses violent beating, theft, and rape. It was made with the intent of provoking anger, and is therefore inexcusable. It laughs at and mocks the pain of others in a juvenile attempt at humor. I see no further reason to associate with or discuss anything with people who would say this, or find humor in this statement.

I'm done. Over and out.

JDH:
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I will never post on this forum again. This comment is not only cruel, but excuses violent beating, theft, and rape. It was made with the intent of provoking anger, and is therefore inexcusable. It laughs at and mocks the pain of others in a juvenile attempt at humor. I see no further reason to associate with or discuss anything with people who would say this, or find humor in this statement.

I'm done. Over and out.

To each his own..Maybe I'm around it too much, but military humor is all about death and ill timed quips. Ken obviously meant it as a joke...maybe not a good one, but a JOKE all the same. I also like how you lump the entire forum in to a group that of people "...who would say this, or find humor in this statement." I'm sure you'll be back, this forum uses the "I'm leaving" card too much for it to be taken seriously. Besides, you had to post to say that you woud not post anymore.Which leads me to my mini rant...I have massive respect for Sniper. He is the only person I can think of that said he was leaving, and left. Straight up, no games.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Quote from the phobic one "I really think public executions of people like this should happen. Kill them in the most vile ways or at least in the ways they did the crime. Maybe that would work ... I dunno. "

I agree with the furry one, public execution has it's uses in limited applications, this being one of them.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    JDH:
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I'm done. Over and out.

Well, Bye!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    JDH:
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I'm done. Over and out.

Ken, when can I buy you a cigar buddy?
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Rain:
    JDH:
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I'm done. Over and out.

To each his own..Maybe I'm around it too much, but military humor is all about death and ill timed quips. Ken obviously meant it as a joke...maybe not a good one, but a JOKE all the same. I also like how you lump the entire forum in to a group that of people "...who would say this, or find humor in this statement." I'm sure you'll be back, this forum uses the "I'm leaving" card too much for it to be taken seriously. Besides, you had to post to say that you woud not post anymore.Which leads me to my mini rant...I have massive respect for Sniper. He is the only person I can think of that said he was leaving, and left. Straight up, no games.

Agreed on Sniper.... and Randy knows I agree because we talked about this before. Take care bro.
    Heavy:
    JDH:
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I'm done. Over and out.

I know Ken doesnt mean it seriously... It made me laugh. Listen to most stand up comics.... the stuff they say is horrible.... but we laugh.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Vision:
    Heavy:
    JDH:
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I'm done. Over and out.

I know Ken doesnt mean it seriously... It made me laugh. Listen to most stand up comics.... the stuff they say is horrible.... but we laugh.
    PM to you Vision
    illinoisgolf99:
    Vision:
    Heavy:
    JDH:
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I'm done. Over and out.

PM to you Vision
    Back atcha
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I advocate for public execution as well, but in the George Carlin recommended style where they are done via Pay per view or a pay cable channel so that the proceeds from watching can be used to recoup some of the funds for the ridiculous number of appeals. On the flip side, those who would watch these events (at least more than once) are probably ones that we should keep our eye on however, lol.
    Wait, what forum is this? I hate when that happens -.-
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    JDH:
    Ken Light:
    phobicsquirrel:

I'm done. Over and out.

whatever, sorry for the outburst, this whole thread is a joke
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    hey mods... i think its time to shut this thread down.
    kuzi16:
    hey mods... i think its time to shut this thread down.
    No way..
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Holly Crap? And here I thought Christmas was over. What'd I miss?
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    It seems the kitchen got a little too hot for a particular fire stoker.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Forgot what this thread was about and just clicked again to check it out. Didn't even remember posting the joke until I saw it again. Thanks for the PM, you stand-up gentlemen, you. I'm glad you're so much better than me.

Edit: Did people really call for my execution and send PM's back and forth about the situation behind my back? Did I really read all that correctly??? I'm flattered by all the attention, really, but good lord, gentlemen, get a hobby.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    I take rape pretty seriously and I feel really bad for these people. I agree that people who do this shouldn't live.

I also believe that you should be able to joke about everything and anything. Laughter is natures best medicine. Actually marajuana is nature's best medicine. But marajuana typically leads to laughter so maybe it's kind of a mixture of marajuana and laughter that is nature's best medicine. Well, you kinda get the munchies too, so maybe it's marajuana, laughter, and Doritos that are nature's best medicine. But Dorito's really aren't found in nature so..........
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Ken Light:
    Forgot what this thread was about and just clicked again to check it out. Didn't even remember posting the joke until I saw it again. Thanks for the PM, you stand-up gentlemen, you. I'm glad you're so much better than me.

Edit: Did people really call for my execution and send PM's back and forth about the situation behind my back? Did I really read all that correctly??? I'm flattered by all the attention, really, but good lord, gentlemen, get a hobby.
    I ride a bike....I uhhh, hope I don't get gang raped. Unless it's by the Pussycat Dolls. Then rape on!
    Anti-cyclist, Ken Light jerk-face.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    clearlysuspect:
    I take rape pretty seriously and I feel really bad for these people. I agree that people who do this shouldn't live.

I also believe that you should be able to joke about everything and anything. Laughter is natures best medicine. Actually marajuana is nature's best medicine. But marajuana typically leads to laughter so maybe it's kind of a mixture of marajuana and laughter that is nature's best medicine. Well, you kinda get the munchies too, so maybe it's marajuana, laughter, and Doritos that are nature's best medicine. But Dorito's really aren't found in nature so..........
    You left out beer.