Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I hate to do this

HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
I need to sell off my cigar collection (noit all of it mind you) I have some pics on my phone and will get a photobucket account going (again() so I can post pictures of what I have, much like last time this is kinda moving money, I had it all together for moving then my old pos Chinese made scooter died and would not resuscitate. So all my tax money went to a 1986 Honda helix (which I absolutely love!) and now I be broke again with just over a month before I absolutely HAVE to move. I would prefer to move aooner just so I can get out of the house and on my own-ish. I'm not entirely sure how to do packs last time since before it was getting out of a bad situation and needed to be done asap ya know? I'll just have this as a header as I go and get pics uploaded to whatever one works best for html format and get em posted yo. Much like before I have an ungodly amount of stick and have quite the bizarre range. I'm fairly flexable for pricing, just ask for Paypal to be preferred (as gift) and sadly I cannot eat shipping this go round as money is beyond tight for me.

Comments