Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Redwings Strike A Heavy Blow

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So as most of you know my brother Roman is a hardcore Redwings fan, unfortunately ;) Being that I live in CO and used to play ice hockey myself, I'm pretty partial to the Avs... The RIGHT team. We've been arguing back and forth about hockey and which team is the RIGHT team and he decided to start pulling my son Cael into this already and to convert him to his team, a move which won't work might I add lol. Well along with bombing Cael with Redwings gear, a onsie, socks and bib all Redwings, he bombed me as well with a truly over the top with some epic cigars and several that I had been searching for for quite some time! The stipulation however, is that anytime I smoke one Cael has to be in his dreaded Redwings outfit and have a picture taken of him in it lol :) Roman my friend, you really are an incredible brother and friend and I am so completely humbled by your insane generosity! Amanda and I honestly do love the outfit and its adorable, thank you brother! It's a little big on him right now, but as soon as he can fit into it we will take a picture and post it up brother! Now onto the pictures..... FYI, your nuts!

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Sweet hit!! Lol Brett you've been getting killed!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    very nice enola gay
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome hit!! Poor kid, you know he will love that red, time to change the colors in his room Brett!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    very nice....GO WINGS!!!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    90+ Irishman:
    So as most of you know my brother Roman is a hardcore Redwings fan, unfortunately ;) Being that I live in CO and used to play ice hockey myself, I'm pretty partial to the Avs... The RIGHT team. We've been arguing back and forth about hockey and which team is the RIGHT team and he decided to start pulling my son Cael into this already and to convert him to his team, a move which won't work might I add lol. Well along with bombing Cael with Redwings gear, a onsie, socks and bib all Redwings, he bombed me as well with a truly over the top with some epic cigars and several that I had been searching for for quite some time! The stipulation however, is that anytime I smoke one Cael has to be in his dreaded Redwings outfit and have a picture taken of him in it lol :) Roman my friend, you really are an incredible brother and friend and I am so completely humbled by your insane generosity! Amanda and I honestly do love the outfit and its adorable, thank you brother! It's a little big on him right now, but as soon as he can fit into it we will take a picture and post it up brother! Now onto the pictures..... FYI, your nuts!

This has been building up for a long time. We also have a standing bet on the games between the Avs and Wings. needless to say, I feel bad because the odds are stacked totally in my favor. maybe I should give him the same bet with NBA...but who likes NBA anyway. On a more serious note, as least his son will be brought up in the Red Wings gear.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thanks for the kind words everyone with one correction... Get buried by the Avalanche!!
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:

This has been building up for a long time. We also have a standing bet on the games between the Avs and Wings. needless to say, I feel bad because the odds are stacked totally in my favor. maybe I should give him the same bet with NBA...but who likes NBA anyway. On a more serious note, as least his son will be brought up in the Red Wings gear.
    Lol yeah I'm good with my odds regardless and sticking with hockey Mr. Smart azz lol... And Cael may be brought up in some of the dreaded gear but he will still be a fan of the RIGHT team, the Avs!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Nice hit Roman, and Cael will look good in RedWing Red, lol sorry Brett
    Glock1975:
    Nice hit Roman, and Cael will look good in RedWing Red, lol sorry Brett
    LMAO traitor hahaha ;)
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Brett, you sort of sound like my brother who lives in Durango when he talks about landslide I mean Avs hockey, must be the thin air or something. I got nothing but love for Colorado, what a great state. Enjoy those great sticks. Luke
    Tyland64:
    Brett, you sort of sound like my brother who lives in Durango when he talks about landslide I mean Avs hockey, must be the thin air or something. I got nothing but love for Colorado, what a great state. Enjoy those great sticks. Luke
    Thanks a lot Luke, appreciate the sentiment! Tell your brother if he is ever near Boulder area or close he's got a herfing buddy if he smokes cigars :)
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Sounds good, we meet in Boulder in August for Rocky Mtn. Cigar Fest or October for October Fest in Denver. I will look you up.
    Tyland64:
    Sounds good, we meet in Boulder in August for Rocky Mtn. Cigar Fest or October for October Fest in Denver. I will look you up.
    Awesome! I will be at the cigar fest for sure so hope to see y'all there!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Awesome job Roman, epic hit bro! And I don't even watch hockey but if I did, I'd be a Red Wings fan!!!!!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    mmccartneydc:
    Awesome job Roman, epic hit bro! And I don't even watch hockey but if I did, I'd be a Red Wings fan!!!!!

I wish there was a like button on this forum