Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hows ur luck been?

christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
Who here has never gotten the opportunity to smoke a feral flying pig or liga uf13?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    christian1971:
    Who here has never gotten the opportunity to smoke a feral flying pig or liga uf13?
    Never even seen one! Hopefully moving to a bigger city (with bigger B&M's) may change that!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    christian1971:
    feral flying pig? Liga uf13? Hell I haven't even smoked a #9........much less either of those.
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Send me ur address via private email and I will send you one of each free.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    my luck is so bad i was the 3rd person to respond to this amazing generosity..lol. Nice work Christian!
    brianetz1:
    christian1971:
    feral flying pig? Liga uf13? Hell I haven't even smoked a #9........much less either of those.
    I had a #9 about a year ago and it was fantastic... one of the best smokes ever. I have heard that QC has dropped, and some are having construction issues, but do not know if this is really a widespread problem. I have 1 more 9 graciously given to me by Tony!

Brian, hop on that offer!
    Gray4lines:
    brianetz1:
    christian1971:
    I had a #9 about a year ago and it was fantastic... one of the best smokes ever. I have heard that QC has dropped, and some are having construction issues, but do not know if this is really a widespread problem. I have 1 more 9 graciously given to me by Tony!

Brian, hop on that offer!
    I feel bad.....i sent him a PM, but I really hate the idea of someone sending me such quality smokes for free.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Never. Been wanting to. Just hadn't gotten around to ordering any.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    brianetz1:
    I feel bad.....
    Brian, you're new here, huh? One of the greatest joys in this hobby is sharing some of the amazing cigars you come across with others. Many of the best cigars I have smoked have come from the members here.
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Sorry this giveaway was screwed up on my part. I did find a desporado who is very happy. It was simply a brotherly gesture. $$ was not the issue. Next time I will get this right without issues.
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    Never bad the chance to smoke a feril flying pig. Ways wanted to
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    I feel bad.....
    Brian, you're new here, huh? One of the greatest joys in this hobby is sharing some of the amazing cigars you come across with others. Many of the best cigars I have smoked have come from the members here.
    i know that. i really do, but still feel a little bad when the random bombs come in, and i honestly didn't even realize i was posting in the trades, passes, bombs thread. I thought i was still in general, or i wouldn't have even replied.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    What an awesome thread
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Ive only had the No.9 and T52. Still waiting to be wow'd by a Liga.
    christian1971:
    Sorry this giveaway was screwed up on my part. I did find a desporado who is very happy. It was simply a brotherly gesture. $$ was not the issue. Next time I will get this right without issues.
    No screw up at all. Quite a generous offer that makes this forum an even better place to be. Thanks dude
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Vision:
    Ive only had the No.9 and T52. Still waiting to be wow'd by a Liga.
    The No.9 wowed me, til i tried others. and i think the best for me right now is the UF13, now i only had the aged ccom ones not a fresh one. But plan to take care of that one tomorrow.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    I approve of this thread!!! I can haz LP? Never tried anything but undercrowns. hehe
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Christian is a good guy. Always the Minnesota nice :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Gray4lines:
    christian1971:
    No screw up at all. Quite a generous offer that makes this forum an even better place to be. Thanks dude
    +1, nice job Christian!