Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Perfect (Starter) Kit - Awesome Deal!

2»

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Good deal, I think somebody would definitely be interested.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    betasynn:
    Nightmaremike31, call me betasynn. Mr.Betasynn is my father.

Renaissance_Man:
    It's ok, nightmaremike31!

Lol alright betasynn, thanks fellas. You know, if I liked RP's, I would totally jump on that deal.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Offer discontinued :)...
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Renaissance_Man:
    Lasabar:
    In all seriousness this is sad for you are leaving the cigar world!!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!?!?!?

I do hope all goes well for you, but it's sad to see a smoker give in... Stupid SCHIP and Smoking Bans!!

Yeah... I don't know my friend. I just spoke with my buddy, Betasynn and I don't know... My real problem is really a girlfriend problem. She doesn't like it. She doesn't approve of it. She thinks I'll die younger... Etc ETC... And there is always the fact when money are mentioned. And the fact that I HAVE spent a lot of money on all this and then "why wouldn't I spend money on other stuff I really need?" and how this is a "complete waste of money"... I feel bad having to engage in this type of conversations on a day to day basis... I love cigars.. And I do NOT smoke a lot - maybe about 4 cigars a week. I am kind of poor LOL so it is true that it maybe wasn't a very good financial investment on my side, but then again I do not go out or go to clubs or drink alcohol, etc. so I don't really spend money for "fun" anyway... I am sorry I am writing all this.. It is just hard sometimes. And I do not know what I should do. It's like - something I want to do versus something that "maybe I shouldn't do"... I know it may sound silly to you, but I bet there are at least some people that know what I am talking about. And I know I sound kind of pathetic but you see now why I did not want to post my real reason before lol.. Whatever - Betasynn already convinced me and I will try it another time and yeah...

The only reason why I posted this offer was in an act of desperation so I can tell my GF - look I'm trying to get rid of it all...
    Look there really isn't a PROBLEM here at all. I'm not being funny, I'm being dead serious here brother. If she is only a girlfriend and the cigars were there before her, then she needs to go before the cigars do. If she's already coming and trying to make you give things up and change you, you are in for a rough relationship ...
    madurofan:
    Look there really isn't a PROBLEM here at all. I'm not being funny, I'm being dead serious here brother. If she is only a girlfriend and the cigars were there before her, then she needs to go before the cigars do. If she's already coming and trying to make you give things up and change you, you are in for a rough relationship ...
    Thanks, Maddy! Actually she is pretty nice now ;)! She got used to the thought of it and saw smell wasn't as bad as she thought i guess... Plus I'm kind of breaking her in this week - i am getting a new package of 'gars in pretty much every day for the whole week LOL! It's all cool. I think that women sometimes are just feel jealous not only from other women or your friends but also from the hobbies you have :).
    You're right about jealousy, women are jealous of everything. I had a girlfriend that flat out told me (and was serious) that she was uncontrollably jealous of my car and sometimes she just wanted to mess it up. She was an ex with in days and I was terrified to leave the car anywhere for fear of her tearing it up.
    madurofan:
    You're right about jealousy, women are jealous of everything. I had a girlfriend that flat out told me (and was serious) that she was uncontrollably jealous of my car and sometimes she just wanted to mess it up. She was an ex with in days and I was terrified to leave the car anywhere for fear of her tearing it up.
    Oh wow... This is intense... If I wake up one day and find my cigars all trashed or the humidor filled with water... Well... I'll go loco! Will probably have to get deported ;) hahaahah...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I have a gal that once told me (talking about another gal I sometimes talk to): "I don't want you sitting near her or talking to her". My reply was: "I don't think I want to live my life that way."

We're still dating, I assume she still get's jealous, but I never have to hear about it. Lesson #3426 in "how to train a woman"...
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    cabinetmaker:
    I have a gal that once told me (talking about another gal I sometimes talk to): "I don't want you sitting near her or talking to her". My reply was: "I don't think I want to live my life that way."

We're still dating, I assume she still get's jealous, but I never have to hear about it. Lesson #3426 in "how to train a woman"...
    If she ever gets lippy just start to build a coffin with your master skills... she'll shut up...

And every time she lips off, just do a little more work on the coffin
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:

If she ever gets lippy just start to build a coffin with your master skills... she'll shut up...

Now that right there is funny I don't care who you are ...
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    What if you were the person in the coffin?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    betasynn:
    Can a cigar be brought along?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    j0z3r:
    betasynn:
    Can a cigar be brought along?
    Only if the cigar is made of spanish cedar.....
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:

Hmmm....Coffin....Sex in a coffin.....Hmmmmm.....Damn, I'm a sick puppy....
    You guys are taking this a bit far ;)! Hahhahhaaha... Hm.. Beta - I think I'd be hard to be the person IN the coffin and BUILDING the coffin... To spice it up though - you CAN put a small photo of her in the coffin that she finds one night while checking it out ;)... On the back of the photo just a number and the words "days left" next to it ;)!

On a serious note - I think she is getting used to the thought. It's just something "new" for her and I know she is bad with quick change... Anyway

Cheers! ;)
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Renaissance_Man:
    You guys are taking this a bit far ;)! Hahhahhaaha... Hm.. Beta - I think I'd be hard to be the person IN the coffin and BUILDING the coffin... To spice it up though - you CAN put a small photo of her in the coffin that she finds one night while checking it out ;)... On the back of the photo just a number and the words "days left" next to it ;)!

On a serious note - I think she is getting used to the thought. It's just something "new" for her and I know she is bad with quick change... Anyway

Cheers! ;)
    I agree with these knuckleheads to a point, you gotta do what makes you happy in life. But it's a little shortsighted to get rid of a girlfriend (esepcially if she's hot) cause she gives you a hard time about having a cigar. You just got to make her see the light. And if she doesn't, shovel the dirt on that coffin baby.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Luko:
    And if she doesn't, shovel the dirt on that coffin baby.
    ha....That's the spirit!
    Luko:
    I agree with these knuckleheads
    Now there is the pot calling the kettle black. Someone from Pittsburgh calling anyone a knucklehead ...
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Yeah. My wife doesn't like me smoking cigars or playing golf. I just tell her it's cheaper than therapy. I don't think she got it at first but now she's starting to catch on. I was a cigarette smoker when we first met so she doesn't have much room to complain as my cigar hobby is much cheaper than cigarettes ($7.00 a pack in MD) and I've begun to enjoy life a lot more and have been less stressed.