Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Weather

Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
man, yesterday was the nicest day of the year. enjoyed two cigars out side, one during a walk with my lovely wife, and then one while sitting out back on the patio polishing off a bottle of red wine. But today is another story, it is windy as hell, and this morning was nothing but rain, rain, and more rain....... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    It actually did storm this morning.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rain:
    Buck up camper
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    imageWOW. Really nice job man, I'm pumped for all of these. Those Ditka's are some very nice looking sticks. Expect return fire tomorrow...this aggression will not be tolerated! On a side note, can I just put the boxes in my humi? I'm not sure if they are spanish cedar or not.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rain:
    imageWOW. Really nice job man, I'm pumped for all of these. Those Ditka's are some very nice looking sticks. Expect return fire tomorrow...this aggression will not be tolerated! On a side note, can I just put the boxes in my humi? I'm not sure if they are spanish cedar or not.
    Yep...that's what I do and believe they are Spanish cedar. Enjoy Randy...Great hit!!
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Rain:
    Glad they made it to you. Enjoy.