Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade with the Irishman

ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
I hit up Brett for a trade a couple days ago, 5-4-5 of some of our favorite sticks. His end does not disappoint. Lots in here I've really been wanting to try. Thanks for the trade bro, you are a stand up BOTL.

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thanks for the kind words Eric really appreciate them and glad you enjoyed what I sent over ;) The Reconquista has 1.5 years on it (no secondary band), JdN has 2.5 years on it and te DPG has a year on it. The others are fairly fresh but these are some of my all time fav go to smokes that never disappointed and I can never forget everytime I see them ;)
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Thank YOU for the trade Brett. A little history of each only makes them better. Mine is in your town, should be delivered tomorrow, latest, hope you enjoy them.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Fantastic smokes, Brett. Enjoy, dude those looks great!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Eric--- Brett has some very nice sticks, enjoy those!!
    Eric's end landed today as well.... Now I'm not new to the Ccom ways and I had a pretty decent idea of the damage Eric was capable of, but he made me look like a clown sending Victor Sinclairs compared to the way he bent me over! Eric you are WAY too generous brother and I am so completely and utterly humbled by your gesture and even more your words! Thank you and I'm really looking forward to talking more bro and getting more interactions together brother :)

Glad they made it to you safe Brett and even more glad that you like them. Thanks for the trade brother, I appreciate you very, very much.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ehehat:
    Glad they made it to you safe Brett and even more glad that you like them. Thanks for the trade brother, I appreciate you very, very much.
    Trust me Eric I appreciate them more than you could know! The BBF is my all time fav cigar. Have ever smoked and highest rating over ever given a stick (97/100pts for my rating) and I have yet to smoke one that had 2+ years on it so thank you! As for the Mag... Dude I am speechless and floored, cannot wait to light that one up and review it one day it should be quite the experience and I believe my first CC H. Uppmann as well, thank you! I certainly don't feel like this was a fair trade since you smoked me by a long shot, so I will be squaring it up in my own way when you least expect it... And ask anyone around, the more you argue and make a bigger deal of it the worse it will be so just smile and enjoy the ride :)
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Hahahha Brett got stomped I love it!! Nice job Eric
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice on both ends guys!! Way too go!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice, outstanding to da bodda ya, excellent! :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    90+ Irishman:
    And ask anyone around, the more you argue and make a bigger deal of it the worse it will be so just smile and enjoy the ride :)
    this is not true, you should talk smack and argue lots.. he is a puppy dog that barks rainbows and glitter
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    And ask anyone around, the more you argue and make a bigger deal of it the worse it will be so just smile and enjoy the ride :)
    this is not true, you should talk smack and argue lots.. he is a puppy dog that barks rainbows and glitter
    Lmao seems like everyone is taking shots lately... Remember brother I'm one of the few people that has your new addy.... Anyone needing DJ's addy lately? ANYONE???
  • wardcwardc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    Great sticks on both ends! Nice job!
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao seems like everyone is taking shots lately... Remember brother I'm one of the few people that has your new addy.... Anyone needing DJ's addy lately? ANYONE???
    uncalled for man...uncalled for.. remember I am still working on what I have to send you...
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    after talking to Brett today on the phone I'm leaning toward taking him at his word. Thanks for the great conversation, Brett. I really look forward to spending more time and getting to know ya. By the way all: don't tell this guy when your wedding anniversary is.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    I'd like an updated copy please!!!
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    No problem Jim ;) Heheheheheh
    ehehat:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    after talking to Brett today on the phone I'm leaning toward taking him at his word. Thanks for the great conversation, Brett. I really look forward to spending more time and getting to know ya. By the way all: don't tell this guy when your wedding anniversary is.
    Really enjoyed talking to you as well Eric, fantastic conversation and you're a helluva guy and brother! I look forward to many more talks to come and to bombing you this coming week for your anniversary with the Mrs (hint hint wink wink brothers of Ccom jump on this!!!) and wish you many many more to come brother :)
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    No problem Jim ;) Heheheheheh
    lol gdi
    90+ Irishman:
    (hint hint wink wink brothers of Ccom jump on this!!!)
    sshhhhhhh!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNOrp_83RU
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    It's a known fact that Irishmen don't know how to count .....

Thanks for reinforcing that, Brett. LOL. Awesome selection there ---- those are some real treats you got, ehehat. Good going Mr. Irish!
    jgibv:
    It's a known fact that Irishmen don't know how to count .....

Thanks for reinforcing that, Brett. LOL. Awesome selection there ---- those are some real treats you got, ehehat. Good going Mr. Irish!
    Thanks John, appreciate such kind words.... I decided I'm not done with my boy Eric though so I am tearing him a new one again this coming week. FYI its him and his wife's wedding anniversary as well so I encourage AS MANY BROTHERS AS POSSIBLE TO PLEASE BOMB HIS BACKSIDE!!!!!!!