Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sealed Box of Tatuaje Cojonu Capa Especial 2012

sooperman8sooperman8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
I have a sealed box of Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Capa Especial For Sale or Trade. Would trade for Liga, T52's or 9's.

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    As was mentioned in your other thread, perhaps you could introduce yourself and develop a good reputation around here before attempting a sale or trade. Just a suggestion, hope it helps.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    I just dont get how guys think this community would allow others to just waltz right in and start bartering with no introduction with the possible ending being horrible for someone here who has a good rep and is trying to be nice. Take the Red Heads advice!
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    sooperman8:
    I have a sealed box of Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Capa Especial For Sale or Trade. Would trade for Liga, T52's or 9's.

Sir, no one here is going to barter, trade, buy from you. This fourm is a tight bunch and you have 4 posts and they are about selling cigars. Please stop!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Rail Jockey:
    sooperman8:

Sir, no one here is going to barter, trade, buy from you. This fourm is a tight bunch and you have 4 posts and they are about selling cigars. Please stop!
    Yup, typically a given trader will want to see about 50 posts and involvement in the forums before committing to a deal. I say about, because it's just a guideline; exceptions are absolutely made.

If you're serious about selling some high end (or any) cigars here, you really should take the above mentioned advice and just hang around a little and gain some trust. This is just friendly advice.

If you want to just move your stash quickly, then maybe some other outlet is best. Just trying to help you not waste time, if this is your intent. There is certainly nothing wrong with selling your smokes; this forum just may not be the quickest way to do it, being a "newer" poster

Anyone may trade as they see fit, but I wouldn't dare give my address out or send any type of payment to someone with no visible track record. Be careful, gentlemen