Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm done after this boys, see ya later

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Today is the day my whole family and house blew up. I received 2 large packages 1st by my brother Royln sent me a wonderful bottle of wine that I will be keeping for my daughter when 1 day she gets married, hopefully in at least 30 years. And some cigars that he knows I love, he knows me to well. Thank you Royln from the bottom of our hearts, and for the reds outfit as well. Love ya Bro. image Then while talking with Brett on the phone, ups pulls up in the driveway and delivers this gigantic box filled from top to bottom, these guys are just amazing, he made my daughter a custom clock that I will cherish forever, along with a AF purse and ear rings he made for my wife, a awesome tobacco leaf ash tray, so many outfits for my baby girl, a beautiful frame for our little boy, activity book for my son, coffee and let's not 4 get the cigars. 1 of them is a custom rolled Solomon Johnny-O and rest of them look so awesome. Really guys I don't deserve any of this, truly amazing to have both of thes guys, and truly blessed that I talk and learn from them over the phone everyday. Love u guys. image

Comments