Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Last 3 stops for THE BUS before summer vacation

JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
They all should know one way or another the bus is stopping by, but here you go.. enjoy

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    JHewey:
    They all should know one way or another the bus is stopping by, but here you go.. enjoy

You're a dead man... By me personally, just so ya know with a little brotherly love :)
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    i dont know if im more excited about receiving awesome cigars from jhewey, or returning fire....;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'm planning your Summer vacation right now!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    I know I'm one of the lucky...errr....unlucky ones! Thanks SOOOOOO much bro! Just so happened to find something for you while Brian was here! I shall have my revenge!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Bigshizza:
    That better not be to me!! Oh and thanks for the RYJ short churchill smoking it now.. its great..
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    That better not be to me!! Oh and thanks for the RYJ short churchill smoking it now.. its great..
    Ohh yes it is señor
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Haha, very nice Justin like watching things like this unfold.....lol:-)
    According to tracking atleast two of these should be rolling thru today
    Ok maybe only one.. since one is sitting in PO and the other was missent by them.. grrrr
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    hahaha

go get 'em Justin !!!

Oh my, told the girls up front here at the office to be careful!
    mmccartneydc:
    Oh my, told the girls up front here at the office to be careful!
    Its not that bad!!
    Not bad my azzzz!!!!! Dude, thank you so much! I haven't had ANY of these and am so excited to try them! Justin, thanks so much bro! I truly am grateful for these, but mostly for your friendship!

The Davidoff Maduro is one we talked about and I know a favorite of yours so that WILL get torched this weekend! Who am I kidding, I'm smoking the LFD too after how many times you've made it look so good! Haha!
    mmccartneydc:
    Not bad my azzzz!!!!! Dude, thank you so much! I haven't had ANY of these and am so excited to try them! Justin, thanks so much bro! I truly am grateful for these, but mostly for your friendship!

The Davidoff Maduro is one we talked about and I know a favorite of yours so that WILL get torched this weekend! Who am I kidding, I'm smoking the LFD too after how many times you've made it look so good! Haha!
    I'm gonna save my nickels and pounce on Hewey when he least s expects it!! Nice score Matt!! JH is da man..
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:

I'm gonna save my nickels and pounce on Hewey when he least s expects it!! Nice score Matt!! JH is da man..
    Same here! I'm gonna make it a priority to put a hurtin' on him!
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:

4 Herfsmen + RNM=Hewey(B-Town Bombers)
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:

4 Herfsmen + RNM=Hewey
    Ill jump on that band wagon.... :)
    Medic45:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:

4 Herfsmen + RNM=Hewey
    WTH is this all about?
    JHewey:
    Medic45:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:

4 Herfsmen + RNM=Hewey
    WTH is this all about?
    We just know you have a way of bringing us together!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    Medic45:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:

4 Herfsmen + RNM=Hewey
    WTH is this all about?
    We just know you have a way of bringing us together!!
    the wheels on the bus run over hewey run over hewey run over hewey, the wheels on the bus run over hewey all through the town