MADURO , MEDIUM-FULL , NICARAGUA

Construction : Torpedo, Good Build, Visible seams
Draw : Excellent
Burn :Excellent
Spice : On draw, fleeting at finish
Pepper : Soft White Pepper
Aroma : Semi Sweet Tobacco mixed with Semi sweet Spice and Coffee/Carmel
Complexity : Outstanding
First light : I immediately get a blast of white pepper and spice with a superb finish of sweet aged oak and espresso
1/3 into I get the slight white pepper spice and undertones of mellow aged oak with a slight sweetness, finish is smooth and last until the next draw, just starting to loose the pepper here
2/3 into it The pepper has calmed 2/3, retrohale still proves there is some pepper left but does not effect the palette or throat. A creamy aftertaste.The cigar now is mellowing a lot and comes to an almost creamy finish with hints of sandalwood and slight charred barreled oak. Finish now is very smooth
Final third into it, the spice and pepper still there but even more mellow now, Aroma is tantalizing sweet almost caramel smelling. Cigar is getting a bit warm at the two finger mark burn is razor sharp as it has been throughout. Finished the cigar around 1hr 15 minutes.

In a nutshell: Overall a superb complex smoke,perfect =near, I really enjoyed the smoke so much It's now on my top 5 list by far.
If I have the opportunity I will invest in a box of these. Problem is they are very hard to find. This is the way a Muduro should taste. Awesome Awesome smoke
I rate using a 1 to 5 scale with each digit quartered
My Rating on this fine stogie: 4.75

Comments