Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Helping a friend in need.

2»

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    5 more cigars on each lot for me. Winner of each gets 5 more cigars from me...keep bidding brothers! I already owe Mike so if someone could out bid him that would be great!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    ddubridge:
    5 more cigars on each lot for me. Winner of each gets 5 more cigars from me...keep bidding brothers! I already owe Mike so if someone could out bid him that would be great!
    thank you! There is no way I can repay you guys for the amount of support you have show. True class being shown here.

p.s. note that just because i can't repay you guys doesn't mean i won't try my hardest!
    insomnniapb:
    ddubridge:
    thank you! There is no way I can repay you guys for the amount of support you have show. True class being shown here.

p.s. note that just because i can't repay you guys don't mean i won't try my hardest!
    No need to repay me. Helping a forum brother is what this forum is all about. "pay it forward"
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Don't forget nobody travels without their friends!!
    My extras for lot A
    And lot B
    Lets keep this bidding in both going!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done Drew... Those gift packs will be full of goodness! C'mon guys jump in!!!
    Wanted to post it up that although Dustin (catfishbluezz) choose not to bid he did send some $ via paypal. Thank you very much sir! Stand up act.
    I will be editing the main post here shortly, but I would like to make a small request. With the forums consent and the consent of the winning bidder on my auction. I would like to request we close these up tomorrow (4/25/13) at midnight! I will send pm's to everyone involved asking permission. Just due to this being a time sensitive matter. I didn't really think the time frame of the auction through very well! This will also mean I can ship this out this week as apposed to next.

Thank you,
    David
    Rain:
    Me neither. Let's go $50 and split em ;)
    Hey rain I'm trying to wrap these up. I want to clear up whether that was a bid or not though?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Sorry for the confusion! Nah, Richard beat me.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    I'll go 50 just so there's no confusion!
    Ok thanks. Pending Mikes response this will all end tonight at midnight!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Alright this is all set everything will be closed up by midnight tonight! I'll send the winners pm's with my paypal at midnight. I'll be paying him in cash from my personal checking as I don't have time to wait for the paypal to clear. Thanks for all the support guys! Truly classy by everyone involved!
    Alright this is closed as of 16 minutes ago. Thanks to all the bidders and supporters. An amazing turn out! Pm's incoming to the winners.
    One last shout out as well!!! jthanatos came through in a big way as well. He choose not to bid on the lots, but still sent out a payment to help out! We cant thank you enough!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Got the sticks from big shizzas auction, and being the generous BOTL he is, he had to add a few friend! Really appreciate it, awesome selection haven't tried any of them yet!
    also received the bonus package from ddubridge, thanx a ton, another great selection of smokes!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Class act by everyone all around!