Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Joust is on!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Gray and I have been talking about starting a little lancero war dubbed "The Joust". Being the sneaky knight that he is, he decided to start beating me with his lances before I even suited up for battle. Well Gray Knight, you may have struck the first blow, but the Black Knight (yeah, that's me) has not been dismounted and will retaliate with a fury and vengeance the like that has not been seen since the Middle Ages. All drama aside, check out this sick selection he sent my way. I am going to thoroughly enjoy all of these. Thanks again Gray! IMAG0157

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    We should make this a tournament. Nice hit Gray.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I hope you like them, Tony!!

You see, I knew the only chances of me knocking you off the horse was to sneak up on you with a surprise joust!! But, as I expected, you are a worthy opponent...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Time whip out the long and skinnies fellas.... I got a few landing today as well...nicely done Gray! Enjoy Shafty
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    ddubridge:
    If by tournament, you mean I should take you out as well, then you're in luck!
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Lololol!!! Im sure that's exactly what he meant!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I used to play Joust all the time at the mall. Excellent hit Gray.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Joust...love it. Nice job G4L
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Wait, joust as in bombing, or showing off? ... Because you can call me Gemini. King of jousting son!
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    That is not what I meant. I really got myself in a pickle now. Just remember, I'm not bad at jousting myself. You remember right?
    danielzreyes:
    Wait, joust as in bombing, or showing off? ... Because you can call me Gemini. King of jousting son!
    We just like showing off our long and skinnies ;)

wait....

Yup, that's what I meant.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    We just like showing off our long and skinnies ;)

wait....

Yup, that's what I meant.
    Well then I wanna play.
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    That is not what I meant. I really got myself in a pickle now. Just remember, I'm not bad at jousting myself. You remember right?
    It's true... drew hit me with a couple lance's and I felt the sting. Love the palomino lanceros, and seriously cannot wait for the san lotano connie!
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    It's true... drew hit me with a couple lance's and I felt the sting. Love the palomino lanceros, and seriously cannot wait for the san lotano connie!
    Tony knows. He has some of the same ones. LOL
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Tony knows. He has some of the same ones. LOL
    Oh, don't think that I have forgotten...