• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    Here ya go Ricky....it's something like this........ image
    Simple question what is bottom third from right????
    La Sirena Mermaid I believe...what...you can't remember??
    So true! Bombs so much he cant even remember what he sent last week.
    haha never seen it before serious
    mike the "enola gay" picture was your wallpaper on your laptop when we met if I remember correctly..that was well before the bombings began....
    liar liar
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    mike the "enola gay" picture was your wallpaper on your laptop when we met if I remember correctly..that was well before the bombings began....
    liar liar
    crap..your right u didnt have a laptop you had your tablet...sorry for the mix up...same picture though!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Deej, you lie......you know what .......never mind lol
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    liar liar
    crap..your right u didnt have a laptop you had your tablet...sorry for the mix up...same picture though!

Thats a serious hit, and from what i read just now it seems that Deej just admitted to working with mike as Enola...hmm? or maybe he stole the idea from mike? Since when does mike need a fake identity to bomb anyone...I dunno...maybe a newb trying to make a name for himself
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Trident:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    liar liar

Thats a serious hit, and from what i read just now it seems that Deej just admitted to working with mike as Enola...hmm? or maybe he stole the idea from mike? Since when does mike need a fake identity to bomb anyone...I dunno...maybe a newb trying to make a name for himself
    its all starting to come out!
    reggie713:
    Trident:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    liar liar

lol, im just messing with mike... he had a picture of beeber on his tablet *edit starts here*... lmao I in no way could ever pull something like this off... mike could though and I wouldnt put it past him, but I have no proof that its him
    deejmemixx:
    reggie713:
    Trident:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    liar liar

lol, im just messing with mike... he had a picture of beeber on his tablet *edit starts here*... lmao I in no way could ever pull something like this off... mike could though and I wouldnt put it past him, but I have no proof that its him
    that right there is some serious back pedaling...like ive never seen before. Can someone please give me his addy so I can pay him back for the smackdown he laid on me
    Trident:
    deejmemixx:
    reggie713:
    Trident:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    liar liar

that right there is some serious back pedaling...like ive never seen before. Can someone please give me his addy so I can pay him back for the smackdown he laid on me
    whoa..whoa whoa...that would seriously be a wasted pay back man, i can show you my humi in real time..I have no where near the means to do this kind of work
    you have 1 week to prove this
    Trident:
    you have 1 week to prove this
    pm to ya
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    deejmemixx:
    Trident:
    deejmemixx:
    reggie713:
    Trident:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    liar liar

whoa..whoa whoa...that would seriously be a wasted pay back man, i can show you my humi in real time..I have no where near the means to do this kind of work
    Thats pretty impressive fire power! This trip is just dragging by??
    Well bummer got the word today they need me to ride over an extra week. Now I won't get to see them till the 29th. The wife will be pissed when the first thing I do is go in and look at my new sticks??I reckon I better give her a kiss first. But it's good to know things are getting busy again that they are needing people. It was looking grim there for a bit. Hope it keeps up.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Damn them ghosts!! We will all get them one of these days!!
    Well I finally got home and was able to check out my new sticks courtesy if the Ghost of the Enola Gay. And damn they are a fine assortment of smokes. Most I haven't tried yet. I really excited to try the Sol Cubana Cuban Cabinet. I know that's probably strange considering the company it came with but I've really been wanting to try this one. Well here they are. My wife said it was 24 but I just couldn't find the 24th, must be something I already had and Dont see it.image