Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

50th Cigar Contest -- Winner is pbchevo!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
As you all may or may not know, shortly after the new year, I decided the next 50 cigars I smoke would be cigars I received from all of you. At the time, I thought this would have ended by now, but the MI weather this winter/spring wasn't very conducive to outdoor cigar smoking. So as it stands, I am currently at #31 of 50 as of last night (May 4th). Now that the weather has warmed up, I should be hitting that 50th consecutive ccom cigar shortly (I hope). So I decided to pick which cigar I will smoke for #50. So your job, if you choose to accept it, is to name the currently active brother that sent me the cigar and the date that I will be smoking it. You do not need to name the actual cigar. I promise not to change my selection nor alter my smoking schedule (as if I have one) to benefit anyone in the contest. Please make sure that your two answer combination is unique. Entries can be made for the next week and will be closed at the end of the day Friday (May 10th). You must be on the good traders list to play. To make my job a little harder, the winner will be determined as follows. You will receive one point for every day that you are off. I will subtract 7 points if you name the correct brother. The contestant with the fewest points wins! Good Luck! Hint: I have cigars from the following forum members: Darth Vader, Lee, RCY, Gray, Jiunn, Rip, Ray, Zeebra, Illinoisgolf99, Drew, Robbyras, Laker1963, DZR, Trident, Bombay, JJ, Bigshizza, Bandyt09, Rain, Nickiam, Rudy, Hardcz, James40, Pbchevo, Rob Green, Bigjohn125, Vision, Jonnysmokes, Hayblet, and Pelirrojo. A couple of these guys aren't currently active and won't be the 50th cigar. I apologize if I missed someone (or I may have just smoked everything you have sent me!!) Contestant - Date - Cigar Sender DZR - 5/25 - DZR webmost - 5/26 - Robbyras Gray - 5/26 - Gray Tyland64 - 5/27 - Trident Bombay - 5/27 - Bombay James40 - 6/1 - Jiunn Beatnic - 6/1 - Rip Martel - 6/1 - Rob Green Bigshizza - 6/2 - Pelirrojo Brianetz1 - 6/2 - Gray mmccartneydc - 6/5 - Bigshizza BDR - 6/6 - Vision Drew - 6/7 - Drew Glock - 6/8 - Glock ehehat - 6/8 - Jiunn big chunks - 6/9 - Jiunn pbchevo - 6/20 - Rip Lee - 7/4 - Zeebra

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    On May 25, you'll be smoking a MOW Ruination original release given to you from the baddest dude here in c.com forum, Daniel Z Reyes.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    I will say you will b smoking on June 8th, and will be trying 1 of the AVO's I sent u Teach. Which ever 1 u chose, I hope u enjoy.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    I say June 7, from the second baddest dude, ddubridge.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Great idea teach and thank you for the game! I'll go June 5th and it came from the shizzmeister!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I will go with a Tat from Trident on May 27th enjoy.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Pelirrojo on June 2nd
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Jiunn on June 8th.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Me from the secret Santa pass and May 27th. Enjoy.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    June 1st and Jiunn of course.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Ill go July 4th and something from mr mvw
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hey Lee, go ahead and check the hint in the first post. I've smoked everything I've ever gotten from Mike. Feel free to change your guess.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    June 6, Vision
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    June 9th, jiunn
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hey Lee, go ahead and check the hint in the first post. I've smoked everything I've ever gotten from Mike. Feel free to change your guess.
    ok sorry lol ill take the same date from the zeebra
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    hmmmmm...:-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You weren't supposed to read that Mike!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Robbyras on the 26th
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lmao!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lmao!!
    This could be dangerous...to your mailbox.
    Martel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lmao!!
    Just coming off a long week and headed to Chicago...this could be interesting...LOL
    MVW67:
    Martel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lmao!!
    Just coming off a long week and headed to Chicago...this could be interesting...LOL
    Nah, no need to be thinking about me. Besides, you are already one up on me. Also, I'm trying to smoke through all my gifted cigars. You sending more just defeats the purpose. If you must send some sticks, please hit someone else in my honor. Thanks :)
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    Martel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lmao!!
    Nah, no need to be thinking about me. Besides, you are already one up on me. Also, I'm trying to smoke through all my gifted cigars. You sending more just defeats the purpose. If you must send some sticks, please hit someone else in my honor. Thanks :)
    you do realize what you just said...Ok the next set will be form Sleeveplz Via of Me....LMAO
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    Martel:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lmao!!
    you do realize what you just said...Ok the next set will be form Sleeveplz Via of Me....LMAO
    Whatever it takes! There are so many other much more deserving brothers here. I've received more than my share at this point. Now back to the contest. Let's get some more guesses in.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    gray on June 2nd
    This has seemed to slow down, so let's end the entries tomorrow (Friday) instead of Sunday to keep things as fair as possible. For the record, I just updated cigar #35....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    I'm I to late??
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    June 1st from Rob Green.
    pbchevo:
    I'm I to late??
    Nope, guess away!