Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mr. Dubridge was WARNED.....

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
To Whom it May Concern..... Let it be known that Mr. Drew Dubridge is (soon to be was) great Botl, and diligently joined the ccom forums was very active in the forums, when he joined he was welcomed and he jumped right in... Then came a day when Mr. Preston (insomniapb the guy who can't sleep) was looking to help another Botl out, as this forums tends to look out for one another.....with a small auction.. Great!! And I win the bid......at least Catfishbluezz let me win, BTW great sticks!

Then Mr. D. Dubridge decides to up the ante and throw in a few of his own collection....As his mind started to lead him down the wrong path of adding additional sticks, he began to set forth the wheels in motion his own ill fate........I tried an intervention, but fell upon death ears....(soon to be dead ears).

So I receive these sticks LAST WEEK, been busy with a small side project lately, so haven't been on much as of late. These are some terrific sticks, never had the Obsidian White and looking forward to try, and even though a Oliva V hound never had the Lancero...Thank you for the wonderful sticks.....I will now allow time for you to get your affairs in order....LOL Thank you Drew

Comments