Home Non Cigar Related

an important message from the virtual president

webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    most people don't want to hear the truth. It causes disruptions in their personal lala land.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    #1 Most people have no clue why the founding fathers felt we needed the 2nd amendment or understand why we still need one. The main idea was that we could protect ourselves from tyrannical government .
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Rhamlin:
    #1 Most people have no clue why the founding fathers felt we needed the 2nd amendment or understand why we still need one. The main idea was that we could protect ourselves from tyrannical government .
    In my line of work, I've taken care of many elderly people. I noticed 15 or 20 years ago that nearly everyone born before the depression, those whose grandparents would have remembered people who were there in the early days of our nation, understood completely the notion that the power to overthrow or protect oneself from a bad government was the reason for the 2nd Amendment. Also, one has the right to protect oneself, family, & property. The next generations starts to get fuzzy on the concept, and it's been diluted into nothingness as time progresses.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    It's for hunting ducks, silly. No one needs a 30 round mag to hunt ducks.

Well, except for DHS. Hollow points, at that.