Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling For Help For A Pair Of Deserving Brothers...

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey gang,
It has come to my attention that two of our very own and finest have had some really tough times lately in their lives and are now in a tighter spot than I wish them to be. These brothers are the hallmark of what makes this community so special for so many of us and I could not think of two more deserving brothers for a helping hand. Due to these difficulties I know that they will not be able to participate as fully in the cigar world as much as they used to and certainly would want to.

So brethren of Ccom, I put to you the call and the challenge to take up the flag and the calling of bombing the SH1T out of them with me as I lead the charge and crush them both! You can bomb one or both or whatever you like, I simply ask that you PLEASE help me out on this. Scratch tha, I will gladly swallow my pride for these brothers and I am BEGGING the brethren to heed my call and help me reward these brothers for their kindness and character on these boards and in life in general, thank you!

PM me for details, I will be checking hourly even through work to get this out together and launching!

Comments