Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Matt is an English major

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Obviously not a math guy.... This is a five for five....including some Regius he picked up for me. Luckily, while Math is a strong suit, so is being psychic...and my end will arrive tomorrow ;)

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    omg those all look so tasty... info on the regis please, its classy looking
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    deejmemixx:
    omg those all look so tasty... info on the regis please, its classy looking
    plasencia Nica puro blended for the euro market and very successful over there. The robo I had was excellent, looking forward to trying these corona. The white label is a new blend from matasa DR puro that is htf at the moment. Both will be reviewed in the near future.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done Bonecrusher!! Enjoy Dustyfish
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    5 = 12? Must be that fancy "new math". Way to go Matt!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Glad they made it bro and glad you like them! That playboy is the altadis version, not the don Diego. It has about 7 yrs on it and I loved the one that I had! As far as math goes, guess we're in the same boat bc I just got your end and all I can say is wow! I knew I'd better bring the heat with my pkg, but still don't think it compares to what you sent me! Thank you so much buddy! I'm going to create a new thread to show your end! (the suspense is killing you guys right?) Lol!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Oh, and I wanted to get you to review the NM bc the guy at the B&M said that it changed flavors like 7 times with him. I'm not so sure I believe it, but would love to see your review of it!