Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Xmas in May Bah....Humbug

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Stupid is Stupid Does

So I am in Chicago, last week and notice a thread "Xmas in May" from on Mr. Ehehat,and decide to get involved, but... am given the run around....hmmm. So I follow thread and see that "Mr. Lee" has sent package early (premature Ejack).

I get home Friday night and my lovely wife meets me at the door and tells me she had to get ready twice because a package blew up in her face, and it is my office, and get ready your taking me out for dinner, all of a sudden she's not so lovely...LOL. Get cleaned up and sneek into office and look at name!! Mr. Lee!!!

So am out having a good time, all the mean while in the back of my mind thinking those a$$holes are going to hit me with more tomorrow. Have to get wife outta house... So after a looooong night out morning comes and I am informed I have a much awaited for "Honey do List" and that guests are coming tonight for dinner (So I forget about Lee's package).

My mail usually arrives around 3:00 to 4:00 so get wife out of house with a few errands check at 4:30 and nothing, whew I am safe......Then friends arrive we all having drinks, laughing and at around 6:30pm to doorbell rings and it's the mailman with an arm full of packages, suddenly my wife is no longer laughing! She says "really Mike, put them in office and leave them" :(

So Finally get aroung to opening packages this morning(wife's at work)

First thing, What a great selection of sticks and goodies!!!
Second thing, I am Not The Enola Gay!contrary to what some people think, I have been way too busy and I have a list of 17 noob/newbs that need hitting and haven't had time!)
Third thing, I do not need any sticks!!!

ok so on to the Desrtuction

First up is Chris aka C-Love, with some great sticks, some that I haven't had and looking forward to them!

Next up Mr. Premature Mr. Lee with some terrific sticks! Should be careful when handling explosives!!

Tony, really?? And you wanted no new sticks...This Might changes things. Some fine limited and favs, used Jiunn's camera!!

Bigshizz, you must of read my mind, these great snacks and the sticks(Self explanatory ) will come in handy, leave Friday for a 3 day golf trip with 36 guys to Iowa, Thank You!

And the Culprit of this whole thing Mr. Ehehat, Eric thank you for the wonderful sticks and snacks, needed another Ronson for the golf bag, oh the Ring Leader.....LOL

And the Final of all of them, Thank you oh so very much, looking forward to trying the new ones, favs and the snacks(like I need them) and to Destroying each and everyone of you!! LMAO

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Doink !
    Nice bomb gents !
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Hmmmm leaving Friday huh? Hmmmmmm........
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ENJOY!!!!! You deserve them all!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Enjoy Mikey you deserve them all!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Very much deserved Mike. EG be damned, you're still one of the most generous BOTLs on the forum and its about time you got a little group love. Enjoy those brother, and maybe keep the wife out of the house a little longer ;)
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Enjoy Mike, I had to get in on this, you bombed me so hard right when I joined the forum that I'm still recovering.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    ehehat:
    Very much deserved Mike. EG be damned, you're still one of the most generous BOTLs on the forum and its about time you got a little group love. Enjoy those brother, and maybe keep the wife out of the house a little longer ;)
    Yeah, like this afternoon!!!!! :D
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    way to take some loser pictures.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    LOLOLOLOL!!!

Nice hits gents!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Mike your one crazy SOB!! So how does it feel lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Yes, thank you to all, very nice , but there was no need, really. Now I have to update the Hitlist LOL. Jiunn your camera stinks. Doc I hear the mail truck coming, for your sake I hope you are joking!!!
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    that was an atom bomb.....looks like a bunch of good stuff there Mike.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    MVW67:
    Tony, really?? And you wanted no new sticks...This Might changes things. Some fine limited and favs, used Jiunn's camera!!
    For the record, I only sent because you mentioned earlier that you wanted some Casa Magna Limitadas and I had one to spare. Obviously, it couldn't be sent alone. Once again, please direct all retribution to Eric for he is the real perpetrator here. I am just a pawn in his game. Also, if you get a chance to smoke the LFD Mystery, let me know what you think.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    For the record, I only sent because you mentioned earlier that you wanted some Casa Magna Limitadas and I had one to spare. Obviously, it couldn't be sent alone. Once again, please direct all retribution to Eric for he is the real perpetrator here. I am just a pawn in his game. Also, if you get a chance to smoke the LFD Mystery, let me know what you think.
    Will do, yes limitadas yummy.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    This is completely untrue! I too was mearly a pawn and can see now that I was set up by someone clearly more devious than I. As much as I'd like to "out" this machiavellian mastermind I know all too well that snitches get stitches.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ehehat:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    This is completely untrue! I too was mearly a pawn and can see now that I was set up by someone clearly more devious than I. As much as I'd like to "out" this machiavellian mastermind I know all too well that snitches get stitches.
    ^ This guy is the ring leader. Just trust me on that roomie.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    nice hit boys,
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    ehehat:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    ^ This guy is the ring leader. Just trust me on that roomie.
    i think jiunn threw you under the bus!! Lol