Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??!!

ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
Um.....what the H-E-Double hockeysticks is going on? I get home from work today expecting something from Jiunn after he promised to pimp slap me back for a bomb I dished out a month or so ago. Walking through the huge gaping hole that was my front door I see not one, but three boxes sitting fiendishly in the rubble that was my kitchen table. Based on one of the notes I dont know if this is the quickest return fire ever from Mike or......I dont even know.
First off is Robert (99) sending me reeling with a great selection and a letter telling me I may have been set up.
Then comes Jim Gutierrez from completely out of left field with another awesome selection.
And finally Jiunn, the ONE hit I knew was coming. He said he was gonna hit me.....hard and he surpased all my expectations, with the sticks but also the letter enclosed. I'm not sure but I think this guy's done this a time or two before.

I have no idea what prompted this and am truly humbled beyond words. This is just an amazing gesture and I really feel so fortunate to be involved with such an incredible group of people. Thank you SO much!!

Comments