Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boutique cigar pass updated an closed ships out Tuesday May 28th.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    First up Thanks for the slick pass Ray, I'm glad to be a part of it ..... First pic are my takesphoto photo35_zps6e320b46.jpgNext are my Puts photo photo36_zps1399799a.jpgAnd lastly the pic photo photo34_zpsa1bf5539.jpg
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Your r welcome, nice takes, even better puts. Also rgsnjs for signing the picture. Nice sig.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ooooo wee...got the pass today and let me tell you. I am so glad I was first so i could take what the hell i wanted!! LOL. My takes are in the 1st pic and my adds are in the 2nd. 3rd pic..which I feel is the best part of the pass it my signature on the padron pic. Great pic Daniel and heck of an idea Ray Ray.

Box will be flying tomorrow and I will post the DC# shortly.

Sweet my Brother, glad u liked the takes, and awesome puts as well. Thanks for the signature.
    this pass is disgustingly awesome. I'm honored that you're using my pic Ray Ray all day.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    All packaged back up in a plain box with priority stickers and on its way to Edwin...... Dc# 9505 5110 0682 3152 4040 94 due to land on Monday ...... If we stay in this box USPS priority shipping is $6.15 and of course it now includes DC
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    1. My signature looks bad ass on that pic I must say!

2. Jim...that Tres Reynas..looks damn good. That cigar has been on my to try list the past few weeks.
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ooooo wee...got the pass today and let me tell you. I am so glad I was first so i could take what the hell i wanted!! LOL. My takes are in the 1st pic and my adds are in the 2nd. 3rd pic..which I feel is the best part of the pass it my signature on the padron pic. Great pic Daniel and heck of an idea Ray Ray.

Box will be flying tomorrow and I will post the DC# shortly.

Sweet my Brother, glad u liked the takes, and awesome puts as well. Thanks for the signature.
    this pass is disgustingly awesome. I'm honored that you're using my pic Ray Ray all day.
    Thanks Daniel, I loved that pic when u posted it up, can't wait to all u sign it and I can get them framed for my room.
    kingjk729:
    All packaged back up in a plain box with priority stickers and on its way to Edwin...... Dc# 9505 5110 0682 3152 4040 94 due to land on Monday ...... If we stay in this box USPS priority shipping is $6.15 and of course it now includes DC
    Thanks King for repackaging it, that will save u guys some money on shipping. And Royln, I knew u would sign the baseball, looks sick bro.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Received it today. Everything is in great shape, will take pics this evening and get her back out tomorrow!
    Sounds good Matt, ad everything made it safe. Enjoy
    Takes:
    Puts:

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this pass. Hope my takes/puts are ok, goes out today to Robert!
    mmccartneydc:
    Takes:
    Puts:

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this pass. Hope my takes/puts are ok, goes out today to Robert!
    Very nice Matt, thanks for being in the pass. Did u sign. The photo bro?
    Glock1975:
    mmccartneydc:
    Takes:
    Puts:

Very nice Matt, thanks for being in the pass. Did u sign. The photo bro?
    Lol, never mind just seen it, looks good. Thanks again.
    I guess Eldelrionyc in the east side of the pass got the pass and sent it on it's way, he didn't know to take pics of his puts and takes and post a tracking number. So next guy in line I'm not sure when it will arrive.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    Glock1975:
    I guess Eldelrionyc in the east side of the pass got the pass and sent it on it's way, he didn't know to take pics of his puts and takes and post a tracking number. So next guy in line I'm not sure when it will arrive.
    The Package should arrive by today. USPS Tracking # 9505510405613154502887. I pmed the next person in line to let them know that it's on its way. This is my first pass so i wasn't aware that i had to take pics. Will do so next pass i'm in. I took the Tattuaje 10 Year Miami, Cabaiguan, and 3 Reynas. I put in 7 cigars. To be honest i can't remember all the cigars i put in but i know that there is a God of War Armada, 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur, and i through in some extra Diesels and 1844 since i just bought a box of them and had so many. Hope this will suffice.
    edelrionyc:
    Glock1975:
    The Package should arrive by today. USPS Tracking # 9505510405613154502887. I pmed the next person in line to let them know that it's on its way. This is my first pass so i wasn't aware that i had to take pics. Will do so next pass i'm in. I took the Tattuaje 10 Year Miami, Cabaiguan, and 3 Reynas. I put in 7 cigars. To be honest i can't remember all the cigars i put in but i know that there is a God of War Armada, 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur, and i through in some extra Diesels and 1844 since i just bought a box of them and had so many. Hope this will suffice.
    Sounds good Bro, thanks for being in the pass and posting a tracking number.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Hey Ray, got the pass today, first pic are my takes, second pic are my puts, hope this is good for you Ray and thanks for letting me in your pass.Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosI will hand off the pass to Vision tomorrow. Thanks again
    robertgreen30:
    Hey Ray, got the pass today, first pic are my takes, second pic are my puts, hope this is good for you Ray and thanks for letting me in your pass.Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosI will hand off the pass to Vision tomorrow. Thanks again
    Looks good Robert, holy cow what is that big camo asylum, that would take all day to smoke. Thanks for being in the pass and loving the picture.
    That asylum is a 70 ring and it's for the peeps who like big things in their mouths lol, thanks Ray for the pass
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    robertgreen30:
    That asylum is a 70 ring and it's for the peeps who like big things in their mouths lol, thanks Ray for the pass
    "Rim shot"
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    robertgreen30:
    those are HUGE, i saw one in my B&M today and i honestly like the 6x60s for fishing, golf, and yard work.....but that this was just over the top. I picked it up and i was a little too familiar with the size and couldn't feel comfortable smoking it.
    brianetz1:
    robertgreen30:
    those are HUGE, i saw one in my B&M today and i honestly like the 6x60s for fishing, golf, and yard work.....but that this was just over the top. I picked it up and i was a little too familiar with the size and couldn't feel comfortable smoking it.
    you do know they have a 80 ring that is just like I'm holding my own piece lol it so big ( That's what she said ) lol
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Rob handed the pass off to me today... Gonna be tough deciding. Ive been looking to try the Fire Cracker, 7-20-4 and Ortega..... Might have to pull the trigger!
    Sounds good Bro, can't wait to see the pics.
    Takes right, puts left. I will be handing it off to Steve Sts on Saturday at a local B&M. I will also be dropping in one more stick from the shop... what it is.... HMMMM??? Thanks for letting me join brother!
    photo 2013-06-06172229_zps6042ea3e.jpg

photo 2013-06-06172953_zps8ac896b0.jpg
    Vision:
    Takes right, puts left. I will be handing it off to Steve Sts on Saturday at a local B&M. I will also be dropping in one more stick from the shop... what it is.... HMMMM??? Thanks for letting me join brother!
    photo 2013-06-06172229_zps6042ea3e.jpg

photo 2013-06-06172953_zps8ac896b0.jpg
    . thanks again Bro for being in the pass, hope u enjoy the smokes and give us some reviews on them. Moving along real nice my friends.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Received the package from Matt this afternoon, just checking in to let you know it is safe. Will post pictures this weekend and get it back on the road by Monday. it came to me a day later than usps advertised but at least it made it without incident. Thanks for letting me in on this pass, some real nice cigars to choose from.
    Sounds good Bro, enjoy them.
    Handed the pass off to Stsepas today..... I dropped in a 7-20-4 Dog Walker as well as the others. Thanks again bro!!!
    Vision:
    Handed the pass off to Stsepas today..... I dropped in a 7-20-4 Dog Walker as well as the others. Thanks again bro!!!
    Sweet, no thank u Bro.