Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Brian, Davis and Drew

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Mine better be one of the SFRB. No MFRB for me. No sir!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    ddubridge:
    MFRB is a herfador...so not for you! Trust me, I packed the SFRB pretty tight for you. Uh, no homo.
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    MFRB is a herfador...so not for you! Trust me, I packed the SFRB pretty tight for you. Uh, no homo.
    I'm good with that.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    WTF? damn you guys. That better be a beat up janky old herfador you don't use.
    Well, it's about a month old. I bought it for the field and used it that one time. Sounds like you can use it more then me! I also put some accessories in there for ya. I'm off to the PO then I'll get some DCs ip in this biatch.
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    WTF? damn you guys. That better be a beat up janky old herfador you don't use.
    HA, HA. You got MFRB-ed.
    Rain:
    Well, it's about a month old. I bought it for the field and used it that one time. Sounds like you can use it more then me! I also put some accessories in there for ya. I'm off to the PO then I'll get some DCs ip in this biatch.
    god love you people.......but you realize paybacks will be a ***......maybe not MFRB bad, but bad enough.
    Last time this forum got LFRBed, Vision would not talk to me for a week.Drew - 9505510439403141481915Davis - 9505510439403141482141Brian - 9505510439403141482509
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    What happened here? You fall on your head or sumpin? Didn't you read me ask you politely not to? What's a guy got to do?
    webmost:
    What happened here? You fall on your head or sumpin? Didn't you read me ask you politely not to? What's a guy got to do?
    Sir, I am an American. You should know that we do whatever the **** we want.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    NICE....is it safe to say you're gonna make it rain, Rain?
    james40:
    Ohhhh, I like what you did there!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Hey Randy, I know we haven't had any direct dealings together but wanted to say thank you for helping to be a part of what makes this forum and community as great as it is. You're a good man and a good brother, keep up the great work... It's always noticed and appreciated even if it isn't always said by the people who aren't on the receiving end of things ;) Really appreciate your class and generosity bro.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    What precipitated this, Rain?

90+ Irishman:
    Hey Randy, I know we haven't had any direct dealings together but wanted to say thank you for helping to be a part of what makes this forum and community as great as it is. You're a good man and a good brother, keep up the great work... It's always noticed and appreciated even if it isn't always said by the people who aren't on the receiving end of things ;) Really appreciate your class and generosity bro.
    Man, thanks a ton for the kind words!
    webmost:
    What precipitated this, Rain?

I like what you did there, too.I like your reviews, and I want you to review the sticks I sent you.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rain:
    90+ Irishman:
    Nothing to thank Randy, you earned and deserve them.... It was simply time for someone to acknowledge what you have done and are doing. Thank YOU sir and be well my friend ;)
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Rain:
    james40:
    Sweet. And thanks for your service.
    james40:
    Rain:
    james40:
    Sweet. And thanks for your service.
    Thanks!
    Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    90+ Irishman:
    Rain:
    90+ Irishman:
    Nothing to thank Randy, you earned and deserve them.... It was simply time for someone to acknowledge what you have done and are doing. Thank YOU sir and be well my friend ;)

Forrrrrrr.... Randy's a jolly good fellow, for Randy's a jolly good fellow, for Randy's a jolly good felllllllloooowww...... nobody can deny!!!
    Out for Delivery....love those words.
    Rain:
    MFRBed 2 days in a row
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    MFRBed 2 days in a row
    Ouch!!