Home Non Cigar Related

Other websites of interest?

andrewhandrewh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
What other websites does everyone visit? Besides the very best cigar.com and than other cigar sites. I like digg.com www.neatorama.com artofmanliness.com mentalfloss.com And a bunch of others

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    deadspin.com, facebook.com to play mafia wars...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Yeah, Mafia Wars on Facebook has hold of me too...also still check MySpace and tattooconnect.com .
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    facebook and failblog.org
  • brc81brc81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 249
    To name a few of my regulars:

digg.com
    reddit.com
    slashdot.com
    nytimes.com
    toucharade.com
    ebay.com
    facebook.com
    weatherunderground.com
    goozex.com (video game trading site)
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    My work day is usually divided between: Ccom fantasticcontraption.com (fun physics based puzzle game) failblog.org whythe****doyouhaveakid.com (f-word) thisiswhyyourefat.com www.quadratecforum.com (jeep forum I belong to) facebook pwnedoncamera.com occasionally ebaums world there are more
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    ttora.com
    tundrasolutions.com
    rightcoast4x4.com
    facebook.com

I'm rather obsessed with my truck and off-roading....so I keep pretty busy on those sites if I'm not lurking around here.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    These are forewarned.... I'm the little rascal of this forum so enter at own risk... (NSFW)

***Edited for I truly realize that there are people on this forum that will hate me***

www.google.com
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Lasabar:
    These are forewarned.... I'm the little rascal of this forum so enter at own risk... (NSFW)

www.meatspin.com
    www.digg.com
    www.cakefarts.com
    www.slashdot.org
    www.glassass.com
    www.facebook.com
    www.tubgirl.com
    www.theonion.com

Please keep in mind that most of these websites are jokes... so don't thin I'm some psychopath but it's funny to send friends to them and see there reaction!!

For those truly messed up try
    www.lemonparty.org... I warned you
    You should make that warning a bit stronger..... I am scarred for life...... i can't look at the world the same way any longer...... bleach. I need bleach.
    Lasabar:

***Edited for I truly realize that there are people on this forum that will hate me***

www.google.com
    I went to lemonparty.org. I hate you.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Luko:
    Lasabar:

www.google.com
    Sorry! I posted that while flying high on Miller... my condolences to your brain

I miss Urby by the way, and his brain bleach
    Lasabar:
    Luko:
    Lasabar:

www.google.com
    Sorry! I posted that while flying high on Miller... my condolences to your brain

I miss Urby by the way, and his brain bleach
    Urby? Oh, you mean johnny walker blue...
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    I frequent the following sites, each at least once a day cigar.com forums facebook.com engadget.com slashdot.org spoofee.com drudgereport.com weather.com cnn.com news.com caloriecount.about.com less frequent but often newegg.com ebay.com seattle.craigslist.org 11thhourministries.org *I administer this site b4sq.org *I administer this site geeks.com homestarrunner.com
    j0zer, johny walker blue and urby are the same person?
    jihiggs:
    j0zer, johny walker blue and urby are the same person?
    Nah, nasty rumor started by that luko ***. He was just funnin.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    but j0zer and johny walker blue are the same person correct? thats what I gathered from that moron display.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    jihiggs:
    but j0zer and johny walker blue are the same person correct? thats what I gathered from that moron display.

No, the johnny would have got on to j0z3r's account and said he was really johnny instead of using the johnny account.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    nightmaremike31:
    jihiggs:

No, the johnny would have got on to j0z3r's account and said he was really johnny instead of using the johnny account.

j0z3r was NOT johnnywalkerblue. I'll vouche for joe 100%.
    strange guy, that johnny.