Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Some where in the world they are breeding heavy hitter NEWBIES

ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
It's all my fault really. No specifics set for a newbie trade with Bob Luken. I pretty much told him to send whatever. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a heavy hitter. He's trying to put me to shame right off the bat. The selection...
...is absolutely friggin awesome. Way to make this one super hard on me. I'll be spending all weekend tring to put together a return fire on this one.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Wow really nice, love those four kicks. Congrats
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    ddubridge:
    It's all my fault really. No specifics set for a newbie trade with Bob Luken. I pretty much told him to send whatever. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a heavy hitter. He's trying to put me to shame right off the bat. The selection...
    ...is absolutely friggin awesome. Way to make this one super hard on me. I'll be spending all weekend tring to put together a return fire on this one.
    You should relax and spend your weekend puffin' on the Elogio and Four Kicks. (At least those sticks have been given plenty of rest.)
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Good man Bob !
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Drew got the smack down from the guy named after 2 dogs (if I remember correctly) very impressive!!
    Just tryin' to get on his good side.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Hey Bob up for a trade?
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Excellent trade. Those 4 kicks are awesome.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bob Luken:
    You should relax and spend your weekend puffin' on the Elogio and Four Kicks. (At least those sticks have been given plenty of rest.)
    There's the spirit that I look for in a good old fashion trade beatdown. Nice to meet you Bob/Michael. I'm Tony. Are you aware of what happens when a new guy catches my attention? You know what, pretend I never said anything....
    SleevePlz:
    Bob Luken:
    There's the spirit that I look for in a good old fashion trade beatdown. Nice to meet you Bob/Michael. I'm Tony. Are you aware of what happens when a new guy catches my attention? You know what, pretend I never said anything....
    Nice to meet all of you guys too. Ha! No I'm not aware. I don't know what I'm doing. Like he said, he didn't give me much instructions so I did unto him as best I could. Maybe I overdid it.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bob Luken:
    SleevePlz:
    Bob Luken:
    Nice to meet all of you guys too. Ha! No I'm not aware. I don't know what I'm doing. Like he said, he didn't give me much instructions so I did unto him as best I could. Maybe I overdid it.
    If there is one thing I've learned on this forum it's that you can't over do it. I just thought I was going to smack you around a little hard then you did me. Not the case.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    I see that elogio in there. Nice. Great job Mr. Bob Luken. Or is it Michael?
    Roberto99:
    I see that elogio in there. Nice. Great job Mr. Bob Luken. Or is it Michael?
    Thanks. Bob's just my screen name but you can call me either.