Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boys

13»

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    Thats awesome. Thanks again, Jim, for asking me to be a part of this.
    WTH....Eric confess now!!
    confess to what? All I know is I got a pm from Mike W asking me to join in. I'm as confused as the rest of you.
    I can't believe you went there...sitting here after a long weekend and then this....I think this could be detrimental to your health.....
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Oh, snap! It was nice knowin ya, Eric...
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    MVW67:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    confess to what? All I know is I got a pm from Mike W asking me to join in. I'm as confused as the rest of you.
    I can't believe you went there...sitting here after a long weekend and then this....I think this could be detrimental to your health.....
    hell I got a group text from Eric, Shizzy, Toombes, and Ray about this lol I'm innocent I tell you simply innocent!!!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    MVW67:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    eek. Did I say Mike? I meant Glen, yeah that's it.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Lmao well thanks to all y'all I have a COMPREHENSIVE list of everyone involved..... Thank you ALL and when y'all relax and forget I will be seeing you :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Ditch the list bro, I am sure that most that are on it feel indebted to you NOT the other way around! As far as who was involved, Dan is the one that sent me the info. I of course did not participate bc of your wrath, but I'm pretty sure your "big bro" is the culprit!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I blame the nanner puddin's