Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 post givaway?

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
Whatcha all think, anyone up for a free stick or 2 for the winner??

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm listening.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    danielzreyes:
    I'm listening.
    Me too!!!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    i like giveaways
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    what's that you say?
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    winner, winner, chicken dinner?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    FTG IS THE MAN! I remembered, what did I win :). How's it going Brett?
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Go on...oh hey looks like you and I can race to 2k. ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Yes Sir, the race is on.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Brett you crazy.... CRAZY brother!! How they heck you been and why haven't we herded lately?!?!?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Howdy HI Darthy!!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    You have my attention Brett...how's life treating ya? Contests are always a hoot around here. =D
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Im here too....
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Sooooooooo, your saying your all good with free stuff??

I kinda figured

ill look for goodies to put in the winners bag. (going to Vegas next week, should maybe pick a thing or 2 at fuente's)

Ill get back to you...............
    firetruckguy:

I kinda figured

ill look for goodies to put in the winners bag. (going to Vegas next week, should maybe pick a thing or 2 at fuente's)

Dude, when are you in vegas? I'm going out saturday and coming home wednesday, playing a prelim event at the WSOP.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:

I kinda figured

Dude, when are you in vegas? I'm going out saturday and coming home wednesday, playing a prelim event at the WSOP.
    That's awesome Ken. Good luck!
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:

I kinda figured

Be there at noon on Wednesday, what time are you heading out?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Dang bro, toss out a contest AND promise some Casa Fuente goodness??? You really are the man! I'm guessing Bigshizza is the winner of the contest, right? Feel free to pm me if you need his address. Oh wait, the winner was James40, no problem, I'll send his address too. Just let me know Brett, I'm here for you :)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    Dang bro, toss out a contest AND promise some Casa Fuente goodness??? You really are the man! I'm guessing Bigshizza is the winner of the contest, right? Feel free to pm me if you need his address. Oh wait, the winner was James40, no problem, I'll send his address too. Just let me know Brett, I'm here for you :)
    Lol, nice Teach.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Bwahahahahahahaha FTG glad ur back although I think ur loosing it again!!! Fuentes heck if there's room I'm in :) who do I gotta hurt for ya bro!! Nothing in life is free ;) lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    You drivin the bus to school as well?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    You drivin the bus to school as well?
    Just trying to be helpful, not unlike yourself.
    OK, so this is how its going to go down.......

I am sending the winner of my 2000 post 10 of my all time fav's. This will include a rare Fuente and a casa Fuente's blend lancero (if available next week). The other 8 will be a suprize........

I have a few more posts to figure out the game/giveaway, so stay tuned and spread the word ;)
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    You could give it to a guy whos name starts with a V..... no not Vagina.....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Vision:
    You could give it to a guy whos name starts with a V..... no not Vagina.....
    I agree. My vote goes to Peter. He's got plenty of room I'm told.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Answer currently you have have 1991 posts and after 9 more posts you'll have 2000 and then you will send me some tasty sticks. All done ............ Congrats on the ensuing 2K mark I'm approaching that mark as well. I smoked the AKA Hybrid you sent me a while back I really enjoyed it.
    firetruckguy:
    Ken Light:
    firetruckguy:

I kinda figured

Be there at noon on Wednesday, what time are you heading out?
    Flight leaves at 2:30, LoL, maybe I'll see you at the airport. I'll let you know if I win the tourney and decide to stay longer, but that's really unlikely.