Home Non Cigar Related

College Baseball

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
Any fans here. Being an LSU alum, we're pretty stoked about the Tiger's chances this year.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Not being sarcastic I find it makes excellent background TV
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Only thing I know about it is that it's the local university's only really successful sports program (Oregon State).
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    perkinke:
    Only thing I know about it is that it's the local university's only really successful sports program (Oregon State).
    Go Beavers. Kick Kansas State's ***.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Go Cocks!

Looking like it's going to be a battle of the Carolina's in the super regional if NC can hold on against FAU.
    WOW! I hope someone else saw this too -

FAU down 6-4 against UNC, bottom 9th, bases loaded, 2 outs. Grand freakin slam! Crazy.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    beatnic:
    perkinke:
    Go Cats. Kick Oregon State's ***.

fixed that for ya Beatnic...
    South Carolina has never played Oregon State in anything. I think we were aligned in the CWS to play within the past couple of years but OSU ended up getting knocked out before we could meet. I don't know about OSU fans, but Carolina fans have been hoping for this matchup for many, many years. Maybe this is the year for the epic matchup......

wait for it....

COCKS vs. BEAVERS
    Heavy:
    WOW! I hope someone else saw this too -

FAU down 6-4 against UNC, bottom 9th, bases loaded, 2 outs. Grand freakin slam! Crazy.

If you guys enjoy baseball, you need to google and read the recap of this game. UNC pulled it out in like the 13th I think - it was 1am and I was shot. Anyway, it was one of the craziest games I've ever seen. I can't even begin to get into everything that happened in the late innings but it was freakin nuts.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    I fell asleep in the 12th. Had to jump on my phone 1st thing this morning to see who won! Exciting Game!
    macs-smokes:
    beatnic:
    perkinke:
    Go Cats. Kick Oregon State's ***.

fixed that for ya Beatnic...
    LOL
    LSU has their choice of the best hotel rooms in Omaha. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!