Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

In the immortal words of Hillary Clinton.....

ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
"He's doing WHAT with his cigars?!?!"
Royln, We've had zero interaction with each other and while you have been on my radar for a while I had no idea I was on yours. I have no idea what this is about, no note, no warning, nothing but an azz woopin'. You truly are a stand up BOTL and your generosity is staggering. Been wanting to try the FDLA, White Noise, EPC, and Cameroon. The AVO is a go to. Thank you very much brother. This was completely unexpected. You really made my day!

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Lots of good stuff there. Just when Eric butt started healing up. I love the timing.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ehehat:
    I have no idea what this is about, no note, no warning, nothing but an azz woopin'.
    Love it! Enjoy,,
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Dang man R sure took care of business right there!! Well done Sir! Enjoy Eric!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Oh how I would love to say this was a massive unplanned BOMB Eric...but this was actually your movie trivia winnings. I posted clues about Point Break and you won son. Sent you a PM but perhaps you never got it...anywho I got your address from the pass that Ray Ray (Glock) started and sent your winnings. Glad I was able to send you stuff that you have been wanting to try..enjoy brother. With that being said....its your turn in the movie trivia section..lol
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Hahaha, really? Now I feel dumb (blush), I forgot all about that and haven't check that thread in a while. Just double checked pm's too and can't find anything. Oh well, doesn't change your generosity, thanks again brother.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ehehat:
    Hahaha, really? Now I feel dumb (blush), I forgot all about that and haven't check that thread in a while. Just double checked pm's too and can't find anything. Oh well, doesn't change your generosity, thanks again brother.
    No worries man...enjoy them.

I was mistaken.never sent you a PM just asked for you to PM me under the movie thread but its all good.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    smoke em if you got em:
    ehehat:

I was mistaken.never sent you a PM just asked for you to PM me under the movie thread but its all good.
    No lumpias Royln?
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ehehat:

No lumpias Royln?
    MMMMMMM, Lumpia.
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ehehat:

No lumpias Royln?
    Naw not this time....you got some on hand Daniel?