Home Cigar 101

Uneven burn and self correction.

2»

Comments

• pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Bob Luken:
    bbass2:
    Bob Luken:
    OK. So now we need to totally re-invent the astray. No more horizontal rests. LOL

Are you trying to piss danielzreyes off with that statement? Now he's gonna have to release Stogiestand 2.0 Vertical!
    I've tried every way I can think of, but if it don't wanna burn it's not going to burn unless you take matters into your own hands.
    I have confidence that he could make those. LOL

No sweat. That I see. LOL. I just use a block of wood and drill 3 different size holes using a wood bit to handle all the sizes up to 66 ring.
    Think about it. At least for me, When I rest my hand holding a cigar on an arm rest or table the cigar naturally points up. But who am I. Just an old Fart cuttin some wind. LOL
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    pilgrimtex:
    Bob Luken:
    bbass2:
    Bob Luken:
    OK. So now we need to totally re-invent the astray. No more horizontal rests. LOL

Are you trying to piss danielzreyes off with that statement? Now he's gonna have to release Stogiestand 2.0 Vertical!
    I've tried every way I can think of, but if it don't wanna burn it's not going to burn unless you take matters into your own hands.

No sweat. That I see. LOL. I just use a block of wood and drill 3 different size holes using a wood bit to handle all the sizes up to 66 ring.
    Think about it. At least for me, When I rest my hand holding a cigar on an arm rest or table the cigar naturally points up. But who am I. Just an old Fart cuttin some wind. LOL
    This could really turn out to be the next big thing. You should patent that block of wood right away.
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Bob Luken:
    pilgrimtex:
    Bob Luken:
    bbass2:
    Bob Luken:

This could really turn out to be the next big thing. You should patent that block of wood right away.

Yeah. The secret is in the wood. Its Cedar. LOL