Home Ratings & Reviews

thoughts on Aganorsa leaf?

blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
Whoever has smoked any, because I'm not experienced with the brand at all, could you share your thoughts, taste profiles, likes & dislikes with casa fernandez cigars and their aganorsa leaf? There is a new blend I'm thinking of trying, just haven't had anything from the brand or the leaf in general. Its an exclusive so I don't really want to discuss the line. Though if you've tried it and know what I mean your thoughts are welcome.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Great leaf, and used more then you think as those guys contract out for others. The Casa Fernandez stuff is good, and I like it personally. They do some of Ezra Zion's stuff, and I love their smokes.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I figured they outsourced, nowadays every NC blend mixes. I've probably had a lot and never realized, just like plasencias tobacco. I'll decide, next order is coming up so figuring my choices.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    What's the blend you're looking at?
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I'll pm you. I want to grab it before its gone, think its a once a year release.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    I'm a fan of Casa Fernandez and the aganorsa leaf in the maduro is one of my favorites. As usual for me I like my maduros with some rest to them and when you rest this one it gives you some really good flavors. I also love the Casa Fernandez Miami...I'd smoke just about anything they put out.