Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TRADE: Lanceros for....

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
I'd like to find someone who'd like to trade for some Lanceros
I'm looking for CAO Brazilia, Sopranos, Diamond Crown Maximus, AF Short Story...Thanks

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Which lanceros are we talkin about? I have some Sopranos... 4-5 I think
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    yes which lancero's? i can help with the af short story
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Shizzy, falling off the lancero wagon already??? Oh, I know, you are just making room for the ones I was about to send you. Got it.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    Shizzy, falling off the lancero wagon already??? Oh, I know, you are just making room for the ones I was about to send you. Got it.
    Ohhhh noooo just got a few extra for a small trade..I know off the top of my head there's Viaje, MF, Miranda's, Olivia V's, Zulu's, La Aurora 100 years...sorry no shaggy Gurka's..I'm a simple man for simple trade
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    yes please... PM sent
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    All I have from that list is the ad shortys in natty and maddy lol but if you want some let me know
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Ohhhh noooo just got a few extra for a small trade..I know off the top of my head there's Viaje, MF, Miranda's, Olivia V's, Zulu's, La Aurora 100 years...sorry no shaggy Gurka's..I'm a simple man for simple trade
    That's good to hear! Sorry I don't have any of those to trade! I smoked up all my brazilia's... :( only have reg. size AF hemmingways