Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

How To Start A Pass!!!

edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
Are there rules to this???? I've only participated in one and i think i want to start my own. Can i start a pass with only 5 cigars? Any help would be appreciated...

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    edelrionyc:
    Are there rules to this???? I've only participated in one and i think i want to start my own. Can i start a pass with only 5 cigars? Any help would be appreciated...
    Rule number one is...get enough people. The rule around here is "Your pass, your rules."
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I believe one of the noob threads explains what a pass is.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Usually its good to start with enough sticks to give the first couple of people in the pass enough to choose from. Everyone always adds more then what they take anyway and it snowballs from there. I would be in for a pass if your doing one.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    edelrionyc:
    Are there rules to this????
    Only the ones you make.
    edelrionyc:
    Can i start a pass with only 5 cigars?
    Yes. A pass is whatever you make it. Feel free to have a theme. Feel free not to. You can limit the number of takes and puts, or not. You can restrict what can go into it or make it a free-for-all. Take a look at the other passes currently going around or others that have already ended (search for PASS in the TPB threads). Do be aware, however, that there is a bit of risk involved. Several passes have been lost over the years. Others have had other issues with sticks coming up missing or being damaged. One of the things you have to accept is that these things could happen and there isn't any good way to safeguard from it.
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    SleevePlz:
    edelrionyc:
    Are there rules to this????
    Only the ones you make.
    edelrionyc:
    Can i start a pass with only 5 cigars?
    Yes. A pass is whatever you make it. Feel free to have a theme. Feel free not to. You can limit the number of takes and puts, or not. You can restrict what can go into it or make it a free-for-all. Take a look at the other passes currently going around or others that have already ended (search for PASS in the TPB threads). Do be aware, however, that there is a bit of risk involved. Several passes have been lost over the years. Others have had other issues with sticks coming up missing or being damaged. One of the things you have to accept is that these things could happen and there isn't any good way to safeguard from it.
    Thanks for this... I'm going to sleep on it and create a new post with my pass... Look out for it...