Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Aw Teach! Dis be some boo sh*t mannn

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
I got detention. Tony, thanks for the awesome selection. These are very much appreciated. You sir get an A+ for .... for ...... being a cool teacher. Have a bitchin summer, call me sometime. XOXO

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Very nice hit on an insanely deserving brother. I think everyone should bomb DanielSan just because.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Enjoy them. Might want to give the MB1 a little rest, it's still kinda fresh :)
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    SleevePlz:
    just a noob question, but how can an mb1 be kinda fresh? awesome selection by the way! enjoy that detention
    reggie713:
    SleevePlz:
    just a noob question, but how can an mb1 be kinda fresh? awesome selection by the way! enjoy that detention
    Lol, it might have been a joke. It's 10 years old now.
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    WOW! Nice hit!!!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    You deserve it bro. Holy hell fantastic hit.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    very nice!! enjoy!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Wow! Apparently Tony has a good collection of the MB 1 & 2. Great selection!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    I'm so stoked about that stick. Haven't had one before. Thanks again Teach.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done Shafty!! Enjoy those Dano.... Good times ahead bro!!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Great hit Shafty very nice:-) :-)
    rzaman:
    Wow! Apparently Tony has a good collection of the MB 1 & 2. Great selection!!!
    Unfortunately, the "collection" is pretty much gone at this point :(
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    No problem man. I had to toss in something decent for payment for the stogie stands. I still have no idea what you charge for them, so if I'm a little short, just let me know.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    /////dont think too many ppl have...atleast in the last decade or so! "The Master Blend 1 was released in 2003, and had tobacco that was aged for about 3 years in it, so it was an already fairly aged cigar when it came to the market. The blend changes on each release, so once they are gone, they are gone. A quote from Jose Oliva (sales, distribution, and product development manager)- “We took tobaccos that were not plentiful enough for a production cigar, one you are going to make year-in and year-out. Usually these tobaccos come from trial crops on a small piece of land to see how a strain develops or how it handles certain conditions. Sometimes you end up with tremendous tobacco in very small quantities. So we rolled some of this tobacco, put a Habano wrapper around it, and created Master Blend.” The box a true work of Art, with an Original Painting on the lid that can be detached from the box (they even include the tool to do it) and hung on the wall." (http://www.mixpoursip.com/cigar-review-olivia-master-blends-1-torpedo)
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    danielzreyes:
    I got detention. Tony, thanks for the awesome selection. These are very much appreciated. You sir get an A+ for .... for ...... being a cool teacher. Have a bitchin summer, call me sometime. XOXO
    What is the one with the skull?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Rail Jockey:
    Room 101 LTD O.S.O.K (one shot one kill) Trucha. You should really try to get a hold of one.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    ddubridge:
    Rail Jockey:
    Room 101 LTD O.S.O.K (one shot one kill) Trucha. You should really try to get a hold of one.
    Never had one of those. But the artwork is kind of cool.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Nice Tony! And enjoy Dan. Awesome 'gars there. Is that a mummy??
    Gray4lines:
    Mini mum
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    Mini mum
    Ahh, I thought it looked smaller. The mummies are pretty huge.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Rail Jockey:
    ddubridge:
    Rail Jockey:
    Never had one of those. But the artwork is kind of cool.
    Artwork is awesome. Trying to find a square glass ashtray to make an O.S.O.K "band" ashtray out of.