Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sending My First Bombs!!!!!

edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
Take Cover!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Innocuous boxes...j/k Hit bigshizza
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Nice! Nothing like seeing a new instigator. And I agree, hit The Shizz.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The buffalonian:
    Innocuous boxes...j/k Hit bigshizza
    That's uncalled for Billy
    ehehat:
    Not you too..
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    ehehat:

^^^^^ This!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    Not you too..

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but you deserve it.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Just the other day, Bigshizza was casually mentioning he was getting low on sticks. Can't wait to see these land.
    james40:
    Just the other day, Bigshizza was casually mentioning he was getting low on sticks. Can't wait to see these land.
    When the He!! Would I ever say that...I hope I'd be smarter than that lol
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    When the He!! Would I ever say that...I hope I'd be smarter than that lol

Admit it Shizz, we've heard crazier things on here...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Looks good man. Just sit back and wait for the damage! And watch out for return fire. You should bomb Shizz...just sayin
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Im all for joining a good fad. Take out the Shizz!!! lol He hit me hard and it hurt so good! rain down the pain!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    james40:
    I can confirm this ,,All I saw was empty bins and boxes covered in dust containing some dried up kitty litter and a few dead moths!! Sad,, really sad.
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I can confirm this ,,All I saw was empty bins and boxes covered in dust containing some dried up kitty litter and a few dead moths!! Sad,, really sad.
    Hmmmmm.... You did Huh well I'm up for it with return fire ready!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Looks like the forecast is calling for 100% showers ( mail boxes ) LOL. Might check to see if any of the local home improvement stores are running any holiday specials on mail boxes. =D
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Oh stop!!! just settle down and take it,,lol
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I'm surprised you have any return fire considering how low you said you were. Down to 20 I think was the number. Isn't that right Kid?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    Not you too..
    keep adding it up!!! lmfao!!! 950010893183464549

james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I'm surprised you have any return fire considering how low you said you were. Down to 20 I think was the number. Isn't that right Kid?
    Uh yea! I think we rounded up though,, more like,,,, ehhhhh 16, 17, unless your countin the moths then yea a solid 20.
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Uh yea! I think we rounded up though,, more like,,,, ehhhhh 16, 17, unless your countin the moths then yea a solid 20.
    i only sent 10 but got a couple on his bio, including a mf el hijo ,a tat Cojonu , a dirty rat ,a lp L40 and ofcourse nom noms incase he get hungary,lol
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I hope you're both nimble enough to still be able to grab your ankles...
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I hope you're both nimble enough to still be able to grab your ankles...
    lmfao, now dats funny as hell!!!
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    i only sent 10 but got a couple on his bio, including a mf el hijo ,a tat Cojonu , a dirty rat ,a lp L40 and ofcourse nom noms incase he get hungary,lol
    Nice!!!
    edelrionyc:
    Take Cover!!!!!!!!!!

depending on when he sent these out , these shoulda landed, or be landing soon,,,very soon!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Me me me me! I had no idea I was one of them! I got my a$$ kicked in the head all upside-down and sh*t. I don't know what the hell all that meant because I'm so stoked. I'm stoked that I was one of Edwin's first bombs.
    Edwin, I appreciate this thank you package. It's an honor "to be your first" It means a lot. Thank you
    WTF is dis Sh!t???
    Bigshizza:
    WTF is dis Sh!t???
    lmao, take it like a man,,,,,,,,,,
    jj20030:
    Bigshizza:
    WTF is dis Sh!t???
    lmao, take it like a man,,,,,,,,,,
    Yeah a man who listens to show tunes!!