Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Joust

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
I have been putting off this Joust long enough. The Black Knight will wait no longer. The Gray Knight shall finally feel my vengeance. Mount up and take your beating like a man!!!!! DC#9500110787943184458082

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    I have been putting off this Joust long enough. The Black Knight will wait no longer. The Gray Knight shall finally feel my vengeance. Mount up and take your beating like a man!!!!! DC#9500110787943184458082
    I'd like to do some mounting....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    SleevePlz:
    I have the feeling that Im the one being mounted.

Challenge accepted!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:

Challenge accepted!!
    Don't forget, you already jousted me. No retaliation on the retaliation!
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:

Challenge accepted!!
    Haha, yes I poked you first! Ill take my beating from the infamous black knight with dignity.
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    I'd like to do some mounting....
    I dont know about all this poking and mounting.....
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:

Challenge accepted!!
    Wow, so many jokes just came to mind.....might be signature worthy. Good luck with the mounting by the way. :-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    james40:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:

Challenge accepted!!
    Wow, so many jokes just came to mind.....might be signature worthy. Good luck with the mounting by the way. :-)
    Play safe.... I want to mount someone..,, where's Drew?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:

Challenge accepted!!
    Play safe.... I want to mount someone..,, where's Drew?
    I'm right here and I do not need to be mounted or poked. You already long skinny slapped me. Time for pay backs!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Poking and mounting and long skinny things? I Joust may be in the wrong forum.
    Wow, a little too much mounting going on here. I guess I'm okay with it as long as I'm not being mounted!!! Gray, hope you enjoy what I sent. I figured the LLA Prez needed what I sent....
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:

Challenge accepted!!

You can't triple stamp a double stamp!!
    Im down and out! The black knight dont play no games...

Dpg's from 2007?? That is unreal! I absolutely cannot wait to try one. The cellos themselves are probably brown enough to light up and smoke. Wow! Thank you, Tony!! imageimage
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Dang. Hell of a package. Nice hit enola gay
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Unreal! Nice knock out!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Long and skinny
    jliu:
    Jiunn, this came from me, not Shizzy.
    danielzreyes:
    Long and skinny
    indeed
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Jiunn, this came from me, not Shizzy.
    Or mike williams. Mike until you admit you are enola gay we are no longer amigos
    Gray, which one do you want to smoke first? I'd love to try to smoke them around the same time and compare notes.
    SleevePlz:
    Gray, which one do you want to smoke first? I'd love to try to smoke them around the same time and compare notes.
    Thatd be awesome. If you want, Id like to do the blue first as Im the most familiar with it. Ive only had a couple cuban classics and never had the others!

Ill try and grab a couple more cuban classics and JJ's before I try these aged beauties so I can get a good feel for the difference.
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    Thatd be awesome. If you want, Id like to do the blue first as Im the most familiar with it. Ive only had a couple cuban classics and never had the others!

Ill try and grab a couple more cuban classics and JJ's before I try these aged beauties so I can get a good feel for the difference.
    Sounds like a plan! I'll fire up the blue sometime this week.
    Thank you, Tony, for sending the extra LLA Stogie Stands!! I will use them lots! And very nice looking, Daniel. These newer ones are a little more refined looking than the originals. Its neat to see the progression. Great job! image
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Very nice G4L awesome sticks let us know how they turn out!!