Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got whacked by Jimmy Two Fingers

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
Jimmy two fingers aka JJ20030 decided it was time to move in on my turf. He sent some representatives today to deliver me a message.. Well Mr two finger to yous I says this
Fahhgettaboutit!!!!!!! EVen thoughs we gots roughed up today and pretty good as you can clearly see,, me and boys are comin for ya.. Ya hear me JJ were comin for ya!!! PS thanks for the Ramen and the cannoli, (not shown)

Bada Bing Bada Boom!!!!
photo P1010503.jpg

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Jimmy two fingers aka JJ20030 decided it was time to move in on my turf. He sent some representatives today to deliver me a message.. Well Mr two finger to yous I says this
    Fahhgettaboutit!!!!!!! EVen thoughs we gots roughed up today and pretty good as you can clearly see,, me and boys are comin for ya.. Ya hear me JJ were comin for ya!!! PS thanks for the Ramen and the cannoli, (not shown)

Bada Bing Bada Boom!!!!
    photo P1010503.jpg
    thats not a whack thats just a nudge my bro.,lol , btw, the oliva is a 2010 maduro i think,lol
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    People are sending ramen now?!?! Hot damn! Lol nice job sir!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Dang that looks like work of Uncle Sal! Nice Jimmy! Enjoy Rudy!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Good eats and stogies to go with em !
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Looks good...nice hit JJ
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Nicely done. Impressive JJ.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Excellent hit very nice, I do mean very nice!!! :)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Why is there always good involved with Rudy??
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Thanks guys, Jimmy is one helluva negotiator, The backstory to this is, inside the box of Canolli was a payoff, how much??? lets just say he made me an offer I couldnt refuse. So me JJ and the rest of the five families had a sit down over the weekend and hashed out a new operating strategy.. Jimmy will be getting the east side of docks, thats from harbor ave, all the way to front street. With that he's also taking over one of my crew and his new "associates" should be arriving today.
    The Kid:
    Thanks guys, Jimmy is one helluva negotiator, The backstory to this is, inside the box of Canolli was a payoff, how much??? lets just say he made me an offer I couldnt refuse. So me JJ and the rest of the five families had a sit down over the weekend and hashed out a new operating strategy.. Jimmy will be getting the east side of docks, thats from harbor ave, all the way to front street. With that he's also taking over one of my crew and his new "associates" should be arriving today.
    Is it Sal?
    all i know is i just received a message telling me " 9500110751733186419953 we arranged a meeting see you soon,, CAPICHE !!! , I have left my stuff in my drawer incase anything should happen to me and i have to go away!

well rudy sent 5 associates to see me with a few friends , after a sit down seems it was all just a misunderstanding between families , no lion this time and will rejoin my new friends in a nice cigar and cup of cappuccino ,, parlare presto

• Uncle SalUncle Sal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 42
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Is it Sal?

I don't send out associates. I only send out soldiers, Fuggetaboutit
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    all i know is i just received a message telling me " 9500110751733186419953 we arranged a meeting see you soon,, CAPICHE !!! , I have left my stuff in my drawer incase anything should happen to me and i have to go away!

LMBO,, Enjoy JJ!!
    Uncle Sal:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Is it Sal?

I don't send out associates. I only send out soldiers, Fuggetaboutit
    just sat down with one of the associates that came today , he is concerned by your words, should we be expecting a few soldiers to show up? i may have to contact the boss of these actions,lol