Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

July 8th 2013 Incident Report

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
On July 8th 2013 approximately 3:15pm our victim received a package from the local postal worker. After sorting through the many envelopes full of deposits the victim finally opened said package. Upon cutting the package open a large explosion blasted through the victims place of employment. The victim was stunned and sustained minor injuries. The surrounding employees managed to escape the blast radius without injury. All that was left of the package were its original contents along with a note from an unknown suspect by the name of "Raisindot". The whereabouts of the suspect are currently being held as evidence and possibly for later use in retaliation. As for the victims family they are slightly shaken up but seem to be in good shape. Any further information that will help solve this crime will accepted through the Portland Police agency.

Many thanks kind sir! :) Sadly they did not make it in time for the 4th but they did make it in time to make it on my vacation! :)

Comments

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Great hit RD. What's the return addy on that package? I owe a brother.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nice hit!! Enjoy that tasty selection on your vacation!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    ehehat:

Ill have to track it down. My wife went on a cleaning spree and moved all my addys and cigar stuff. Lol headin out to the beach tomorrow night after work. Ill get it out to ya when I get back :)
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    ehehat:

Ill have to track it down. My wife went on a cleaning spree and moved all my addys and cigar stuff. Lol headin out to the beach tomorrow night after work. Ill get it out to ya when I get back :)