Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed.... Mr Jones

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Mr Poopy Jones decided to light up my porch today....totally unexpectedly!! WTH man? Thank you for the selection, all right along my tastes man. Wonderful sticks, and I'll check the CD as well. You're the drummer correct? Phaser's on the overheads? 421's on the tom's? I'll take a listen ;) Thanks again man

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Well done mr. Poopy! Anywhere online where we might be able to sample that cd?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Mr. Poopy kicked the corn outta da fishy..nicely done!!
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    LiquidChaos66:
    PM me your addy and I'll send you one
  • Poopy JonesPoopy Jones Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 357
    catfishbluezz:
    Mr Poopy Jones decided to light up my porch today....totally unexpectedly!! WTH man? Thank you for the selection, all right along my tastes man. Wonderful sticks, and I'll check the CD as well. You're the drummer correct? Phaser's on the overheads? 421's on the tom's? I'll take a listen ;) Thanks again man
    Glad they arrived safely to a deserving BOTL. Your hit on me a few weeks ago was most generous and I had to retaliate. I am the drummer on that disc. I know you play in a band too and thought you might enjoy some original music from AZ. Don't stop kicking a%s
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Poopy Jones:
    LiquidChaos66:
    PM me your addy and I'll send you one

PM back at ya sir. My dads a drummer and has been playing off and on for the last 15 years with different bands. He and I love hearing different people's styles. Can't wait to hear your work. :)
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Well done poopy pants