Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Glock doesn't know how to count. . .

BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
I sent him 7 (i think) decent cigars hoping i would get 5 good smokes back in a blind trade. I honestly am speechless, and literally out of room. This cigar community has been very kind to me so far and i haven't even had a chance to give back!!! Glock thank you very much for the trade that was very heavy on your end. Dont expect this good deed to go unpunished. I can honestly say, i have never in my entire life never met someone so kind. I really did feel like a kid on christmas today when i got to my mailbox. Glock is an OUSTANDING trader and person in general. Keep your eyes open bro, i have you in my sights.

btw.. for those of you counting.. he sent me over 25 smokes, a lighter, and a cutter.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ^^^^^^THAT looks like EG!! Tell the truth Ray.... The wife was on your butt and you had to get rid of the evidence of long nights "doin" the Sprint Sale??? Btw .. Enjoy the Ray generosity, he's a stand-up guy fo sho!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Now that's a trade. Those nubs ate great if you've not had one be prepared for a long smoke.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Always figured that Glock was a hi-cap version.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bamablows:
    I sent him 7 (i think) decent cigars hoping i would get 5 good smokes back in a blind trade. I honestly am speechless, and literally out of room. This cigar community has been very kind to me so far and i haven't even had a chance to give back!!! Glock thank you very much for the trade that was very heavy on your end. Dont expect this good deed to go unpunished. I can honestly say, i have never in my entire life never met someone so kind. I really did feel like a kid on christmas today when i got to my mailbox. Glock is an OUSTANDING trader and person in general. Keep your eyes open bro, i have you in my sights.

btw.. for those of you counting.. he sent me over 25 smokes, a lighter, and a cutter.
    No thanks needed at all Tyler, I have been your shoes before and the guys here have destroyed me and have help me out so much, it's my pleasure to do the same for u. I hope u enjoy and ever Any ?'s feel free to ask anytime to me or anyone here, Except RCY, don't ask him he will really destroy u just or asking :) have a wonderful weekend Bro.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Gawd dang! That's one hell of a care package! Well done Glock! Time to upgrade humi setups man! Or at least hit your B&M to get temporary storage.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Puttin some hurt on the new guy.