Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Davidoff

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
Who here really likes Davidoff? I don't mean "yeah I've smoked a few and they're great, I like them". I mean who really likes the brand? Kinda like how smoke em really likes dpg/MF.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Have not smoked 1 yet, but like Rolyn, I Love Me Some DPG/MF, and I mean really Love.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    I think Rip, Catfish, or Rick may be the only ones who could really answer, or the all mighty Kuzi. I dont see too many people around here posting this is what i had this morning type photos of them. I mean I love Davidoff and have had a 3 or 4 but nowhere near enough to say I love them so much that I would only enjoy those sticks or anything like that.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    actually only tried one along time ago.really dont remember what i thought of it...
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    danielzreyes:
    Who here really likes Davidoff? I don't mean "yeah I've smoked a few and they're great, I like them". I mean who really likes the brand? Kinda like how smoke em really likes dpg/MF.
    i have smoked a few different davidoff lines, none have disappointed so far, i have boxes of each of the ones i tried, do i smoke them everyday? no i smoke them about 3 times a week, will i buy more? yep, so yeah i like them dont know if " I LIKE THEM" but they are some of my go to smokes
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I see what you're doing here. Let me know when the LFD question is posed : )
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Bombay:
    I think Rip, Catfish, or Rick may be the only ones who could really answer, or the all mighty Kuzi. I dont see too many people around here posting this is what i had this morning type photos of them. I mean I love Davidoff and have had a 3 or 4 but nowhere near enough to say I love them so much that I would only enjoy those sticks or anything like that.
    Hmmm ....... Rick. I remember him bombing me with Davidoffs. Good call Mr. Bombay! Hope he doesn't retaliate because this is on you LOL.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Kelner is my favorite blender.
    SleevePlz:
    You know nothing teach! You know nothing!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Short haired, thin tailed...weasel?
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, alright alright.
    danielzreyes:
    Bombay:
    Hmmm ....... Rick. I remember him bombing me with Davidoffs. Good call Mr. Bombay! Hope he doesn't retaliate because this is on you LOL.
    Whoa there "Hot Pockets!" Dont get me invovled in anything, I was merely posting an answer to the question.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Ive smoked a couple and I cant say Im impressed with what Ive had. so as a result I havent sought more.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    SleevePlz:
    had my first air bender the other day awesome smoke.scored quite a few the other day at an event.looks like they are on the way to becoming a favourite!! photo IMG_0222_zps1037d351.jpg photo IMG_0223_zpse0a1d6a3.jpg
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    danielzreyes:
    I'm pretty sure our man Kuzi is a big fan, I know they are in his top few for sure.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    kaspera79:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm pretty sure our man Kuzi is a big fan, I know they are in his top few for sure.
    I think Lee is a davidoff guy as well...could be wrong.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    danielzreyes:
    Do I make it that obvious? And I would agree Kuzi probably really likes Davidoff the most on here.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    I'm not a fan they overpriced and overhyped
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Russ55:
    me too. brilliant man. love the cigars he blends. more of a fan of the blender than the brand but two of my top 10 are Davidoff (maduro and the 2000)
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:
    me too. brilliant man. love the cigars he blends. more of a fan of the blender than the brand but two of my top 10 are Davidoff (maduro and the 2000)
    Yeah, exactly. The cigars he does for other labels are often so good. Domaine, for instance, is one I am in love with.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:

+1 Love the blender for sure and the Brand. I really have no choice, my B&M is a Davidoff merchant. Yes Daniel I had the pleasure of sending many fine cigars to you. Because for one, your a pretty cool guy and I love my stogie stand:). I don't know where this is going. But Bombay, your butt is toast if I get toasted :).
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:

+1 Love the blender for sure and the Brand. I really have no choice, my B&M is a Davidoff merchant. Yes Daniel I had the pleasure of sending many fine cigars to you. Because for one, your a pretty cool guy and I love my stogie stand:). I don't know where this is going. But Bombay, your butt is toast if I get toasted :).
    See thats how rumors get started. If I get the wrath then that means "Hot Pockets" gets love from me as well damnit!
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:

See thats how rumors get started. If I get the wrath then that means "Hot Pockets" gets love from me as well damnit!
    LOL. This really ain't no thang but a .....
    danielzreyes:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:

danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:

Ummm Daniel, that's a drumstick but I think I get your point :). Now what's with this thread kind Sir?
    All jokes aside Rick, I just made you a little something. No retaliation necessary brother.
    RCY Cigars:
    Now what's with this thread kind Sir?
    I'm not sure what this thread is about, but Daniel recently asked me for your address....
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Now what's with this thread kind Sir?
    I'm not sure what this thread is about, but Daniel recently asked me for your address....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    once again ,lmao

Well Mr. Stogie Stand man has done it again. Received this nice Davidoff Stogie Stand in the mail on Saturday. Have to say, this picture doesn't do it justice. This is going to be one of my favorite accessories for sure. Thanks Daniel for this top notch gift :).
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Thats nice, i like the cream on white contrast. Elegant. I was wondering if you can do this with cigar bands, could you do it with other pictures as well?