Home Non Cigar Related

fifth wheel vs bank drive thru

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    I secretly have always wanted that to happen at my bank.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Well it looks like he will still be able to spend the night in the RV while he deals with the truck and business insurance issues.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    beatnic:
    Well it looks like he will still be able to spend the night in the RV while he deals with the truck and business insurance issues.
    .. if he wasn't killed by the collapse.
  • BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I want to say this happened in Alabama, i remember hearing and seeing it on the news.
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    Aha! Proof that the coillapse of the banks was caused by pickup truck drivers!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    kaspera79:
    beatnic:
    Yea, looked like it was close!! Damn IDK seemed like that overhang came down too easily, I mean the RV is only fiberglass and he/she didnt seem to be going that fast. I guess inertia.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Holy Crap! I thought it was gonna peel back the camper roof like a sardine can. But,...Holy Crap!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    beatnic:
    Yea, looked like it was close!! Damn IDK seemed like that overhang came down too easily, I mean the RV is only fiberglass and he/she didnt seem to be going that fast. I guess inertia.
    No sh!t. Sir Isaac Newton is a jerk.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    beatnic:
    No *** .... you'd think that overhang and supports were made of cardboard....
    Came down wayyyy too easy IMO.

Damn....
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131