Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Catfish the Hunter

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
So I commented on one of Catfish's reviews about the new release Smoking Jacket and a couple PM's later he said he'll send 'something' out. I've found it's best not to fight these things, it only makes it worse. Well, maybe not. I don't think the damage could've been worse! No, that's not a challenge...

So here's the Smoking Jacket, with a few friends... photo Catfish1_zps3b0937c4.jpg

And then some more friends... photo Catfish2_zps39bf99f9.jpg Of these 10, the only one I've tried is the JJ. Heck, the only ones I've ever seen are the JJ and the L'Atelier. Dustin, I can't thank you enough for hooking me up with sticks I'd never get a chance to try like this. You're an amazing BOTL!! By the way, what's the unbanded one??

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    DAAAAAMN! he hit you with some nice stuff... that Cabal is legit... I'm still waiting to smoke my Smoking Jacked... Dustin has really turned me on to the Dominican stiff and the stuff from KBF... that Reinado GER is legit too... real good stuff here... nice work
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    At least I'm not the only BOTL that Dustin is picking on. Excellent selection of sticks, Ken. The I banded stick is a Viaje Super Shot, can't verify if its a Zonbie though.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    It's a Super shot from Viaje. The JJ is an older one with teh original wrapper. The Perdomo is from a 10 year old box I scored, they are the predecessor to the 10th anny Champagne.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    catfishbluezz:
    It's a Super shot from Viaje. The JJ is an older one with teh original wrapper. The Perdomo is from a 10 year old box I scored, they are the predecessor to the 10th anny Champagne.
    Damn, yo...all I did was ship an old humi...this probably won't end here...
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Holy cow! Dustin kicked your azz Ken! I have heard nothing but the best reviews from the Regius and EloGio. Enjoy those sticks and post a review if you don't mind.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Poker Slob:
    Holy cow! Dustin kicked your azz Ken! I have heard nothing but the best reviews from the Regius and EloGio. Enjoy those sticks and post a review if you don't mind.
    Reviews? Hm. I can try. Maybe.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice Dustin, very nice and to great Botl! :-) :-) :-) :-)