Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Something for the troops...especially an Alien

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
Tony aka Alienmisprint is over in Afghanistan and looking for a few sticks. So, it's time he gets a little package from some of his BOTL's here!! In addition to the cigars there are chewable Tums, beef sticks and gummi life savers. Here's the damage:
From Trident image From MVW67 image From Ddubridge image From Sasquatch image From John image From me image And Stogie Stands for all!! image I put a note in as well thanking him and his fellow service members for their sacrifice and I listed everyone!!
Thanks everyone for helping out!!!
CW506855222US

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Get Alien probed son!
  • Secret SasquatchSecret Sasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    Very Nice! Should be quite the pkg. Thank you Bad Daddy Shizzle for puttn this all together!!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Thanks Shizzy...Great gifts by all!:-)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MVW67:
    +1 gotta love the Stogie stands in various shape sizes and motifs!!!! WTG Daniel!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    JESUS ******* CHRIST!!!!! That is insane guys, I don't know if I will have enough storage space for it all! This is completely uncalled for, really guys, above and beyond. I really am lost for words, I guess I better start rounding up some dudes out here to help smoke all those. Seriously though, thank you all, this is really just amazing. I don't know what to say, other than there will be retribution at some point.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    The Kid:
    MVW67:
    +1 gotta love the Stogie stands in various shape sizes and motifs!!!! WTG Daniel!
    Yes Rudy, that is awesome :-) :-) :-)
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I talked to the lady who runs the USO here. We have everything set up and blessed off on, FOB Fenty's USO will be having its first cigar night September 4th, and every Wednesday thereafter. I figure that should give us time to get the word out and get the cigars in and let 'em rest for a bit. Thanks again guys, I will make sure to take some pictures and post them up when we do it!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Great news Tony!! Sounds like a night to look forward to!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Right on man!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bigshizza:
    Great news Tony!! Sounds like a night to look forward to!
    x2
    That's awesome news!
    Stay safe over there, Tony!

(And cool of you to put this together Jim, WTG everybody!)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    alienmisprint:
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I talked to the lady who runs the USO here. We have everything set up and blessed off on, FOB Fenty's USO will be having its first cigar night September 4th, and every Wednesday thereafter. I figure that should give us time to get the word out and get the cigars in and let 'em rest for a bit. Thanks again guys, I will make sure to take some pictures and post them up when we do it!
    awesome work men, and tony stay safe sir!
    Seriously guys, this was unbelievable. There are so many awesome cigars in here, I don't even know where to start. I've been dying to try the CyB, Tat Apocalypse, Diesel Crucible, Hair of the Dog, Wicked, El Centurion, Oliva Saison, Obsidian White Noise, Herreri Estelli, San Lotano Bull, and both of the Ramon Bueso sticks. I have been wanting to try a La Sirena for a few years now, I just have never found one to pick up. Believe it or not, I was just thinking the other day that I'd really like to give one of the CI Legends Purple Labels a go, it was one of my first real cigars and I haven't had one since. A Camacho PE???? For real???? Unbelievable stick. I was never a huge MOW fan, but I have been wanting to try one of the side projects. Someone told me the perfecto is the second best size for the Obsidian, really looking forward to that too. I just had my first Curivari last night, and I was really wanting to try another of their blends. And all those stogie stands? Badass man, absolutely badass. You guys just hit so many home runs with this package, I can't even begin to thank you all enough.

On top of all the cigars I have been wanting to try or my old favorites, there are tons to hand out for our cigar night here. You guys didn't just make me happy, you are going to have made a lot of soldiers out here, away from their families, really happy too. Thank you guys, seriously.

I do have a couple of questions, though. What is the unbanded short cigar all the way on the right, and the unbanded perfecto in the middle?

What is the cigar that's wrapped in the spider-webbed paper? And what's the deal with this awesome looking Tat?

What is the cigar last to the left, between the Graycliff and the Diesel? The underband looks like a Padilla, but I've never seen it before.

Again, thank you all so much, lol, now my main humidor plus the additional humidor I have for the cigar nights are both full. I'm going to have to use my travel humi when the stuff I had my wife send out get here.
  • BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    First off I hate that I am never a part of these , and next time one comes up I will unload. Thank you very much for your service brother. The wax paper spider web one is probably gonna be an Edgar Hoil. He is the dude that blended the room 101 osok.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Glad they made it safe and there's a few you like in there, Tony!!!
    (And big shout out to Jim for organizing this) ....

To answer your Q's though --- the unbanded on far right is Viaje Supershot (from the 2013 release)
    And (if I remember correctly) the perfecto is an AJ Overrun ---- still haven't put my finger on what blend it is though.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    It was a great pleasure being a part if this. I hope everyone enjoys.
    Bamablows:
    First off I hate that I am never a part of these , and next time one comes up I will unload. Thank you very much for your service brother. The wax paper spider web one is probably gonna be an Edgar Hoil. He is the dude that blended the room 101 osok.

Very cool, never even heard of those. I thought it was something by JDN, its the same paper that lines the boxes of the Antano.

jgibv:
    Glad they made it safe and there's a few you like in there, Tony!!!
    (And big shout out to Jim for organizing this) ....

To answer your Q's though --- the unbanded on far right is Viaje Supershot (from the 2013 release)
    And (if I remember correctly) the perfecto is an AJ Overrun ---- still haven't put my finger on what blend it is though.

Excellent man, I can't wait to try the Viaje! I've only had a few of their sticks, but I really enjoyed the ones I have tried.
    About to go host FOB Fenty's first cigar night, thank you all! I'll post pics when we get done.
    alienmisprint:
    About to go host FOB Fenty's first cigar night, thank you all! I'll post pics when we get done.
    Looking forward to seeing and hearing about it!
    It went great, ended up handing out 45 cigars; needless to say, there were alot of happy soldiers on FOB Fenty tonight! Thank you guys so much, this couldn't have happened without you all! I had to borrow a camera and I didn't get the cable to transfer to my laptop, but I will have pics up tomorrow.
    alienmisprint:
    It went great, ended up handing out 45 cigars; needless to say, there were alot of happy soldiers on FOB Fenty tonight! Thank you guys so much, this couldn't have happened without you all! I had to borrow a camera and I didn't get the cable to transfer to my laptop, but I will have pics up tomorrow.
    Good news!! Glad everyone had a good time! Don't hesitate to hit me up for anything you might need.
    Sorry it took so long to get the pics up guys, its been a busy week. We are doing our second cigar night tonight, I'm stoked for it! Here is the link to the photo album for our cigar night on the FOB Fenty USO FB page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.604050156311885.1073741897.126917857358453&type=1

It will be updated weekly, so you guys can check it out whenever. Thanks again to everyone.

Chief and I:

A couple of contractors:

Very nice Tony! Great to see the guys enjoying a cigar!
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    Outstanding job guys.