Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A long overdue thank you to the Shizz!

OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
So Jim and I exchanged a few messages regarding an El Tiante I pulled out of Robby's pass several weeks ago that he must have added to the mix. He started to tell me about how unique the band was in it as it had a picture if Luis Tiant pitching (in his Red Sox uniform) on it and they don't make that band anymore. I proceeded to let him know I was aware of the significance but I chose that one out of the pass with a special appreciation for it over the others. You see I am a Red Sox FANATIC! I mean, I don't kind of like them, I love them! If you've ever seen Fever Pitch, I could be that guy. Thankfully I have my wife to keep me in line a bit. I even have an entire room in my house dedicated to the Sox. Yeah, it's like that! So a fast forward a few weeks later and Jim says he'd like to and me a copy of Lost Son of Havana, a documentary about Tiant returning to Cuba for the first time in 46 years. I couldn't be more ecstatic about the DVD and them he sends some friends along with it (pics below). Shizz, all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you! That was probably the nearest bomb I've received yet. I thoroughly enjoyed the film and will think of your generosity every time I watch it.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    NICE! that is a great documentary is great... I'm glad you grabbed that stick... it was one of the sticks I started the pass with and I want to say I got it from Bandyt along with a copy of the movie... but maybe it was Shizz... it was about a year ago, so i can't really remember... but yeah... really good stuff! Nice work Shizz!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'm glad you snagged it Zach, enjoy for sure!