Home Ratings & Reviews

El Producto cigars

christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
Has anybody yet smoked this brand?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    these are a machine made brand. they use short filler and "sheet" tobacco (produced from either reconstituted or homogenized tobacco and pressed into sheets much like paper). most of the guys here are not into that style of cigar.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Is this true of the 1929 el producto in the luxury collection section too? I can't imagine paying that much for a chepo cigar no matter how old or limited.
    Gray4lines:
    Is this true of the 1929 el producto in the luxury collection section too? I can't imagine paying that much for a chepo cigar no matter how old or limited.
    no. They used to be good. The change was in the 60s I think. The old blend was a connecticut wrapper and binder with cuban and puerto rican filler.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Isn't this the cigar George Burns smoked?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Rhamlin:
    Yes! He said he liked them because they stayed lit on stage so he didnt have to puff constantly
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    Yes! He said he liked them because they stayed lit on stage so he didnt have to puff constantly
    and he got them for free.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    kuzi16:
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    and he got them for free.
    Free is always good!