Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A unicorn for a well deserving brother!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
Ok Ccom today I squired a very rare and very wanted cigar. I have already smoked one and have another sitting somewhere. Well my plan is to take a poll on who you guys feel the most deserving person for it is!! Here's a pic of this beautyPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    what is it? Davidoff Diademas? I vote for Shizza
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    what is it? Davidoff Diademas? I vote for Shizza
    the avo 22
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    The AVO... The one and only AVO?

I would say Shizza, Rick, Dustin, MVW would round out my top...Thats a tough one..... Shizza would be my first. He always sends his best so others can enjoy them.
    Vision:
    The AVO... The one and only AVO?

I would say Shizza, Rick, Dustin, MVW would round out my top...Thats a tough one..... Shizza would be my first. He always sends his best so others can enjoy them.
    its a very hard choice of guys that totally deserve it!! I just can't choose either lol. But I want the right person to get a chance to have one
    That's two for the shizzmaster
    Oh just FYI please don't pm me for a trade or buy! I really just want to give it to someone that has been good to the forums! But ill say if you want it that bad vote for yourself lol
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Oh just FYI please don't pm me for a trade or buy! I really just want to give it to someone that has been good to the forums! But ill say if you want it that bad vote for yourself lol
    PM incoming...
    i say chop it up and send it to shizz, mike, dustin, greg, etc etc. Avo 22 very nice.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    shizzem, Mr. PIF. I'm on the train to shizztown.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    OMG...a 22..........Jesus man, if you can find another, let me know. Either way, congrats bro.
    jliu:
    i say chop it up and send it to shizz, mike, dustin, greg, etc etc. Avo 22 very nice.
    I'd honestly pass that *** around like a blunt lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Mike, Dustin or Rick... Either way that is a fine specimen there Lee Digity...how the hell was it btw?
    Bigshizza:
    Mike, Dustin or Rick... Either way that is a fine specimen there Lee Digity...how the hell was it btw?
    well they are phenomenal!! I got lucky...I go to the tinderbox a lot and all the big wigs and owner live near me. I got the first two as a thank you and the third I pleaded for. Honestly I just want to make someone's day
    Bigshizza:
    YOU SHIZZ...Rick and Mike as well
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bigshizza:
    well they are phenomenal!! I got lucky...I go to the tinderbox a lot and all the big wigs and owner live near me. I got the first two as a thank you and the third I pleaded for. Honestly I just want to make someone's day
    That's awesome of you man. That's a cool gesture on their part.
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bigshizza:
    fishy if I can get another it's yours!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bigshizza:
    fishy if I can get another it's yours!!
    No need to go out of your way my man. I understand the magnitude. I actually saw some pass on OLH a while back for next to nothing...they were up for a while before someone realized and swiped them. I was too late...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Very nice find Lee. My first choice would be for you to enjoy it. You deserve it. Don't give me any lip for the cop-out pick either. Lol.
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice find Lee. My first choice would be for you to enjoy it. You deserve it. Don't give me any lip for the cop-out pick either. Lol.
    shafty I have one more for me lol so vote damn it
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I vote for Kuzi, it's his favorite of all time, and a well-deserving brother.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Wanna trade for it? Or can I just buy it? PM me LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Ken Light:
    I vote for Kuzi, it's his favorite of all time, and a well-deserving brother.
    Good point!
    jliu:
    $100 USD?
    wanna do a splitsies?
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    $100 USD?
    wanna do a splitsies?
    nah, saving up for the next AJ order for us to splitsiesss
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    $100 USD?
    wanna do a splitsies?
    nah, saving up for the next AJ order for us to splitsiesss
    AJ???? We were suppose to split Beauties .... and stop thread jacking ThreadJacker3k
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Fine. I'll echo the Kuzi nomination. His contributions to this forum often go overlooked these days. I'll also throw Jiunn's name in the hat. Dude is way more generous than most know. Both these guys would also really appreciate a stick of that quality. There you go, Lee :)
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Sir shizz-a-lot or the kid
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Fine. I'll echo the Kuzi nomination. His contributions to this forum often go overlooked these days. I'll also throw Jiunn's name in the hat. Dude is way more generous than most know. Both these guys would also really appreciate a stick of that quality. There you go, Lee :)
    You will not mention my name to most of these newer ccom members that I don't know! Lee, disregard.

Beauties splitsiessss

RIP snoobie woobie
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    You will not mention my name to most of these ccom members that I don't know anymore! Lee, disregard.

Beauties splitsiessss
    I rescind my nomination of Jiunn. He is actually a jerk.